Paul Walker dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paul Walker dead?

Absolute tragedy, I'm a big fan of the F&F series and I was really looking forward to F&F7... RIP Paul.

Really sad. I know he was casted as Agent 47 in the Hitman reboot.

(CNN) -- Actor Paul Walker, a star of the "Fast & Furious" movie franchise, died Saturday in a car accident, his publicist said.

"Sadly, I must confirm that Paul did pass away this afternoon in a car accident," publicist Ame van Iden confirmed to CNN Entertainment. She said she could not elaborate beyond statements posted on Walker's official Twitter and Facebook accounts.

A post on Walker's Facebook page said, "It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives."

I was in shock when I saw the news splashed on my AOL page. Huge, huge fan of the F&F movies. I know that those movies aren't crowd favorite in the forum. But the first movie is where my screen name was derived from and was playing in my DVD player when I signed up for the forum back in 2006.

I was in shock when I saw the news splashed on my AOL page. Huge, huge fan of the F&F movies. I know that those movies aren't crowd favorite in the forum. But the first movie is where my screen name was derived from and was playing in my DVD player when I signed up for the forum back in 2006.

The 1st one was the best imo.

Brian was a likeable character with his white boy cholo thing going on :lol

The 1st one was the best imo.

Brian was a likeable character with his white boy cholo thing going on :lol

No question about the 1st one. I enjoyed the last 3 and was looking forward to the 7th.

sigh... I really wanted him to play Drake in a Uncharted Film... Guess he never will... :( All i can say now is I hope the press gives his daughter enough space to mourn.

From what I understand, it is a difficult car to drive, especially fast.
You really need skill to drive it properly. It can get away from you very quickly.

RIP Paul Walker.

It is a very tricky car to drive, it's true. Its a manual dual clutch transmission. I drove a buddies GT years ago and just getting off the line without stalling it was very tricky. At speed it's easy to throw out the back end to. I'm betting this is what happened. It's not a car for the inexperienced.

Chris

I'm due to watch 6, everybody says it's too damn fun, damn this is really sad.

Speeding :slap it wasn't his fault which only makes it worse.

6 is awesome. If you liked 4 & 5, it's in line with those. Don't know how 7 was going to be and how far they got in production. I think someone replaced Justin Lin at the helm of the 7th film though.

6 is awesome. If you liked 4 & 5, it's in line with those. Don't know how 7 was going to be and how far they got in production. I think someone replaced Justin Lin at the helm of the 7th film though.

It was going to be even bigger to my understanding, bigger cast and budget, they were even planning 8.

I know they'll probably continue with the series, but definitely won't be the same.

Someone dying young, no matter the circumstances, is pretty sad. RIP Paul Walker. Not really a fan of the F&F franchise but damn shame nonetheless.

Never saw any of his movies, but it's always tragic to die like that. Requiescat in pace brother!

What's crazy is how coincidental all this was.

Just the day before a rumour went out saying he was dead. Walkers publicist confirmed this morning it was a hoax and he's still alive. Later that day he ACTUALLY died in the car accident. That's why everyone thought it was a hoax. What are the odds of that?....seriously.

Chris

What's crazy is how coincidental all this was.

Just the day before a rumour went out saying he was dead. Walkers publicist confirmed this morning it was a hoax and he's still alive. Later that day he ACTUALLY died in the car accident. There why everyone thought it was a hoax. What are the odds of that?....seriously.

Chris

Cue Randy Quaid's "Star Whackers"!! :horror:panic::panic::horror

Back