Paul Walker dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paul Walker dead?

What's crazy is how coincidental all this was.

Just the day before a rumour went out saying he was dead. Walkers publicist confirmed this morning it was a hoax and he's still alive. Later that day he ACTUALLY died in the car accident. That's why everyone thought it was a hoax. What are the odds of that?....seriously.

Chris

WTF? I need confirmation that this is actually true. It seems too coincidental.

Damn, wish this was a hoax. Great talent lost at a young age.

Pretty brutal accident. :( Condolences to his friends and family.

_71455412_020182251.jpg

_71455444_020182249.jpg

You can see the drivers leg under the steering wheel in the second pic and the bodies covered with a tarp. Dam this suck so bad.

Chris

That wreckage is unbelievable...what did they hit?

Never heard of the guy before, but he seemed nice. Such a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rip Paul Walker just saw fast 6 really good movie they already started 7 so who knows what will happen to that now.

This sucks. I guess no more F&F movies which also sucks pretty bad.

Seems like most of the movie has been shot or at least halfway done it is due out summer 2014 this series will continue with out him they got a big enough crew lucas black the kid from tokoyo drift is supposed to be in it prob going to take hans spot after he dies in fast 6 at the end of the credits which takes place in tokoyo drift but at the end of fast 6 you see who actually kills han it sets up fast 7 nicely. There have even been talks to do a spin off of the rocks character hobbs . Im sure if paul walkers parts aren't finished they will some how make him die in fast 7 its amazing what they can do with technology but it really sucks cause paul walker and vin diesel make these movies awesome .

Seems like most of the movie has been shot or at least halfway done it is due out summer 2014 this series will continue with out him they got a big enough crew lucas black the kid from tokoyo drift is supposed to be in it prob going to take hans spot after he dies in fast 6 at the end of the credits which takes place in tokoyo drift but at the end of fast 6 you see who actually kills han it sets up fast 7 nicely. There have even been talks to do a spin off of the rocks character hobbs . Im sure if paul walkers parts aren't finished they will some how make him die in fast 7 its amazing what they can do with technology but it really sucks cause paul walker and vin diesel make these movies awesome .

I don't know bro. They'll probably go the PC route and just make him go off into the sunset. I just hope they don't kill the series off. I use to hate it so much until I realized I probably shouldn't look for realism in those movies. Just idiotic chaos.
I actually grew to like Walker. I just wish these things wouldn't happen to anybody, no matter what. Sounds cheesy, but I'm just bein real.

Sad news, I seen the first F&F in the theater, series got weird after the first few and I lost interest for a while, but the last one with the rock was a fun watch. I hear he wasn't the driver but at least he died doing something he loved.

I know something of the real lifestyle of a wheelman, was nothing like the movies but sure was a fun time!

RIP

I remember walker on shark week catching great whites. Seriously, of all the dangerous stuff he's done, the most dangerous thing that killed him was letting someone else drive his car.

Chris

Back