Paul Walker dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paul Walker dead?

Well, it wasn't him, he was a passenger, it was a friend of his driving, but yeah, a tree.

Yea just saw a video. Apparently the car was also split in half to. Man what a way to go.:(

My mother is quite upset. She said she just watched one of the movies yesterday. She always gets upset when someone so young dies.

I feel for his young daughter. :(

wow !

Huge fan of the the last couple Fast and Furious Movies ... What a shot here ..... Loved the Actor in Running Scared. Frick'in Lame.

R.I.P.

I'm reading reports that this could still be a hoax. What if this is a hollywood stunt? Hear me out, this sounds very similar to a soon to be released movie......just sayin.

[ame]https://youtu.be/7HZPeSAPgBU[/ame]

Chris

It's confirmed on his Facebook page as well.

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - #TeamPW

I've never seen any of the F&F movies, don't know if I've even seen anything he has done, but it's still a sad loss, no matter what you think of that persons career.

For someone to go out of their way and make comments like a couple of the people above have done, shows just how much of a bottom-feeding, scumbag they are. Seriously, have some respect for life in general. I hope when you die, you illicit the same reaction from those who knew you.

I wonder if theirs video of the accident? Looks to be a bunch of high end cars out for a cruise or something. Someone had to be taking video?

Chris

I wonder if theirs video of the accident? Looks to be a bunch of high end cars out for a cruise or something. Someone had to be taking video?

Chris

There are a couple videos of the aftermath, I didn't want to post them here because, well, I don't like to encourage morbidity.

I think that's the key point here. You can think what you will about his acting. But why even bring it up here under this particular circumstance. A guy has died too young. It is news because he was famous. Regardless, its a sad thing.

No I'm not gonna be depressed about it, I didn't know him, but a thread like this is hardly a place to post at all if you have nothing but indifference to express. Just don't bother, ignore the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've never seen any of the F&F movies, don't know if I've even seen anything he has done, but it's still a sad loss, no matter what you think of that persons career.

For someone to go out of their way and make comments like a couple of the people above have done, shows just how much of a bottom-feeding, scumbag they are. Seriously, have some respect for life in general. I hope when you die, you illicit the same reaction from those who knew you.
No doubt about it. Reminds me of the few times I'd read a tragic story on CNN and then looked at the comments below the article... just brutal and sad.

I think that's the key point here. You can think what you will about his acting. But why even bring it up here under this particular circumstance. A guy has died too young. It is news because he was famous. Regardless, its a sad thing.

No I'm not gonna be depressed about it, I didn't know him, but a thread like this is hardly a place to post at all if you have nothing but indifference to express. Just don't bother, ignore the thread.

:goodpost::exactly:

Well, if you are going to die, make sure it's in a Porsche.

While most of his movie were garbage, I did enjoy The Skulls and Fast Five.

There are a couple videos of the aftermath, I didn't want to post them here because, well, I don't like to encourage morbidity.

Ya I've seen a few vids on YouTube, but I mean footage of the crash actually happening. Usually convoys like this have cars with cameras stuck to the hood or fenders filming the whole event. I wonder who the passanger was that died, not a word has been mentioned about him. If he was driving around in a 600k Porsche he must have been pretty important too.

Chris

Don't mistake my response. I love your sense of humour. Just think it's misplaced or 'too soon' in this thread.

Back