Premium Format Planet Hulk / Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange, Alter Ego Comics have him back for pre-order. I thought they were out of stock last time I looked. Also, I PO'd mine from Cornerstone Comics for 10% off, I checked back at their website and their price is now same as Sideshows. Wonder why they bumped the price up.

Strange, Alter Ego Comics have him back for pre-order. I thought they were out of stock last time I looked. Also, I PO'd mine from Cornerstone Comics for 10% off, I checked back at their website and their price is now same as Sideshows. Wonder why they bumped the price up.

I don't know but I do know that I love Fizzgig!!!

This piece was sort of like the Comiquette for me also. It took me a bit to fall in love with that one also... I would still have it, if it was not for it's 1/5 scale and the Avengers Hulk Maquette.

Ya know. Being a PF without the Legacy name attached to it and being only 50.00 less then the maquette... Perhaps there is a chance this guy will be a bit more solid then the Avengers Hulk...

Just saying, for those of you who have eggshell phobia.

I have faith this will be very well made.

Just remember guys to make sure it is a character you love or a story you love.. Arctic I am sure you will love PH and WWH.. It will be very hard for you to resist.

Hulk is by far my fav Comic character... I waited because

1. I was sooooo disappointed by the lack of an EX. I really thought we were going to get some switch outs. I actually ordered this on day one before looking at the product page. Went back so no EX and cancelled. I was So focused on a WWH I got very stubborn.

2. I have the Hulk Maquette. I have limited space. I love lots of different characters. I was not sure I had the room for another Hulk. A trip to the Ikea store this weekend should help remedy that.

3. It cost 600.00 + Shipping. Even though I got a new job this is still no small amount of cash. But for 67.00 + a month I figure I can swing it and never feel it's sting :)

But in the end after reading the story again and figuring how I am going to display him. I thought It would be a purchase I wont regret. Just got to make sure I don't get fired :)

Good to hear I am not the only one who takes so much into consideration when deciding to spend so much cash on a collectable. Sounds like you did your due diligence on this one JAWS you'll defiantly be happy with your order. I'll see what the future brings at SDCC and make a well thought out decision then. I agree about the flex pay. I didn't do it with my first two orders since I got in this hobby but I think it will be the way I go from here on out.

Maybe... I don't think so. He is my fav. character. I use to have a ton of Hulk statues but sold them all to start saving for the Hulk Maquette and a few other important pieces. I have thought about getting a couple of smaller Hulk statues in the future like Koto's new one but I figure what the hell. If a kick *** WWH ever comes out I can always sell this guy... Or have 3 big a$$ Hulks in my collection.

On a side note I have given into hype once or twice..... Daredevil Comiquette and some LOTR pieces... All of them I questioned my order all the way up until I got them... Then I sent them back or turned around and sold them...

I feel good about pulling the trigger.

I know one way I would LOVE to display these two... One on each side of my TV... Will have to wait and see.

Reality there is no hype needed for this piece it littleraly sells itself, there for the outcome of your action it's only expected. Hulk fans rejoice!

Good to hear I am not the only one who takes so much into consideration when deciding to spend so much cash on a collectable. Sounds like you did your due diligence on this one JAWS you'll defiantly be happy with your order. I'll see what the future brings at SDCC and make a well thought out decision then. I agree about the flex pay. I didn't do it with my first two orders since I got in this hobby but I think it will be the way I go from here on out.

Flexpay Rules!!!!

I always think pretty hard about a piece before ordering it.

WWH probably would have been a day 1 if they did a more traditional sneak peak... Give me a few days to think about it.

This is an expensive and space consuming Hobby. I don't know what I am going to do when I have nothing but pieces I love and no more rooms to buy anything else.... Bigger house I guess.

I have a few rules that I have made for myself... This Hulk PF and the Star Wars Mythos line forced me to break them (no more then one character from any given franchise) I have been pretty good about that and planned on the Droids being my main SW piece... But the Mythos Fett and Vader were just too cool so I thought I would break the rule just this once.... PH makes it twice but what the hell.

Now comes the Loooooooooong wait... At least we have SDCC pics to tied us over.

Flexpay Rules!!!!

I always think pretty hard about a piece before ordering it.

WWH probably would have been a day 1 if they did a more traditional sneak peak... Give me a few days to think about it.

This is an expensive and space consuming Hobby. I don't know what I am going to do when I have nothing but pieces I love and no more rooms to buy anything else.... Bigger house I guess.

I have a few rules that I have made for myself... This Hulk PF and the Star Wars Mythos line forced me to break them (no more then one character from any given franchise) I have been pretty good about that and planned on the Droids being my main SW piece... But the Mythos Fett and Vader were just too cool so I thought I would break the rule just this once.... PH makes it twice but what the hell.

Now comes the Loooooooooong wait... At least we have SDCC pics to tied us over.

You need rules in this hobby for sure or you'll be broke in no time. I know what mean about that Mythos line. I am not a big Star Wars fan at all but that Vader piece is absolutly amazing. I even almost considered ordering it. I had to remind myself that I haven't watched a Star Wars film in like 10 years so I probably shouldn't buy a $300 Vader statue. :lol

I dont understand how someone who isnt a big fan of the comic,at least, minimum,that has read it twice this story in his life ....can spend $ 600 on a figure like this

What is he looking ? A gap in the society?

i'm guessing that the reason rhino was so light was because of shipping costs. i would assume that hulk will have a bigger box than rhino so it will probably be light as well.

i'm guessing that the reason rhino was so light was because of shipping costs. i would assume that hulk will have a bigger box than rhino so it will probably be light as well.

That's what they want you to believe. More like production costs. I'm hoping by the 600 price tag they're passing the price of ample product onto us.

Bodie

You need rules in this hobby for sure or you'll be broke in no time.

Oh no Arctic....its too late!!! :(

Congrats on those who have succumbed to a great looking piece and managed to pull the trigger yesterday. Now i'm hoping i can hold out until after the Con before ordering mine...no Jedi mind tricks guys, the force is strong with me and i will not succumb so easily...i hope :(

It is light because it is made of fiberglass which actually makes it stronger than polystone. I know PCS have said that a lot of detail is lost with polystone. Considering how much detail there is in rhino's skin (subtle wrinkles and folds) it may be that fiberglass better preserved the intended detail.

It is light because it is made of fiberglass which actually makes it stronger than polystone. I know PCS have said that a lot of detail is lost with polystone. Considering how much detail there is in rhino's skin (subtle wrinkles and folds) it may be that fiberglass better preserved the intended detail.

I've never seen a fiberglass figure produced by Sideshow? Busts...yes.
Is Rhino fiberglass?

yea, someone took an image of a broken one and posted somewhere in the rhino thread I think. Looks fiberglass to me.

The low weight doesn't bother me much, the pose and especially details is outrageous.

Back