Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a A totally noob question, is it possible to swap games through psn with other users? If yes, how?

I think I might stop after work and buy my 9th PS3 game. Have been trying not too but this game just looks too damn good. :banana

Traded a few games in and picked it up. Waiting to eat and for my controller to charge (hasn't been used in a while) and I am going to have at it. :rock

Just got an invite for the Uncharted 2 beta.

SONY had the best E3 press conference and the strongest line up of announcements and games. What a great time to own a PS3.

Well looks like my PS3 bricked on me again, same problem as before. System boots up the beeps...green light, yellow light, then blinks red constantly. At least I bought the damn Target warranty. Ugh.

Got my PS3 back today which is cool but also bitter sweet since I got a new (to me) system back from SONY. Yeah it's still a 60 gig but all of my saved game data is forever lost. Luckily my COD stats/ranks were still there but still all of my PS2 and PS1 saves are gone as well. Oh well at least I didn't have to shell out additional duckets. :sick

FF VII is up on the PSN now for $9.99. When I checked it wasn't listed under new releases, you have to click on the PS One classics box to get to it. I'm downloading now, but I think this is going to take a while.

Before you guys start paying for downloads, try popping in a PS1 disc in your PS3 if you have one. My PS3 doesn't have PS2 backwards compatibility, but it does have PS1. I had no idea until a friend gave me FFVII on disc and it played!

Before you guys start paying for downloads, try popping in a PS1 disc in your PS3 if you have one. My PS3 doesn't have PS2 backwards compatibility, but it does have PS1. I had no idea until a friend gave me FFVII on disc and it played!

Yes the newer ones can play most PSX games, but they lack the ability to play PS2 games. Which is why I think they will have to download a patch if PS2 games become available on the PSN.

But you can't play it on the go. I own the discs, but I'm downloading it now 40% complete!!!...because I wanna play it on my PSP.

I think im going to get FF7 on the pS3 as well.

Did they update the graphics or is it the same as on PS?

Back