Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have said it this is the best female statue ever.

Lady death who? :rotfl

Yah....Lady Death who? :eek: I guess she will still be best of 2012. But when Poison Ivy releases in 2013, she will take the crown and best female statue ever made (barring QC holds up). :pray:

This is beyond sexy. I had no intention of picking her up. She's just too hot to resist. I hope my wife understands. I'm just soooo weak.

I had no intention of buying this but damn that's a nice statue. Very tempting...

:love crap I have to get this. I didn't want to get deep into PFs, just maybe Disney, but crap, she's too ____ing awesome to pass up.
This will sell out fast.

They better not F this up because I would be pissed! :pray:

:goodpost::exactly:

I knew I would get Bats, Joker, Harley, and Catwoman, but this is making me envision a collection of the entire rogues gallery. :panic:

Yeah no kidding, the way it's turning out.... Huntress, Batgirl but also the males, Mad Hatter, Ra's...

Oh man the DC licence is starting out with a bang! The gorgeous Superman bust, this......:clap:clap

sweet lord Jesus, I don't collect comic book pieces anymore, but damn, I don't know how I can resist this. This is the best female statue to date imo.

As soon as she's released, Ivy will be the best looking female statue made. IMHO nothing I've seen tops this piece.

My only hope is that Wonder Woman looks as good or better than Ivy. Diana is the perfect woman and she should eclipse every other female statue out there if she's done right. I was amazed at how well Ivy turned out. I want to be blown away when they preview WW. Her character deserves SSC's very best effort.

As soon as she's released, Ivy will be the best looking female statue made. IMHO nothing I've seen tops this piece.

My only hope is that Wonder Woman looks as good or better than Ivy. Diana is the perfect woman and she should eclipse every other female statue out there if she's done right. I was amazed at how well Ivy turned out. I want to be blown away when they preview WW. Her character deserves SSC's very best effort.

Man this is what I expected rogue to be for the xmen line. Let's hope SSC does ivy, catwoman, and wonder woman the right way.

I concur, and Ivy doesn't even show the most cleavage. The pose is just fantastic, and the facial expression is sexy, and the vines and base look bad ass. This may be the only SS female piece I keep in my collection.

this looks absolutely amazing, love the dynamic pose works great for this character.

Back