Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I'm with VS1976...Lady Death best of 2012. It'll take alot to beat Poison Ivy for 2013.

I thought we already got the best statue of this year and its vampirella PF. :lecture she is just stunning. Lady death willhaveher hands full in order to beat this one. It can happen but it's going to have to be flawless.

I'd like to see if you can stick to that till rest of the femme fatales are out. :)

I had Talon, got rid of her, but I think sh'es still top 3 all time. Have never even been tempted by any other female release before and after that until now. I've always liked Ivy as a temptress, and this is the perfect look to her.

Pre-order on Thursday?

picture.php

picture.php

:love:drool

Damn, SS is killing it with the DC line. I'm not even a big DC fan, I've always been a Marvel guy, but I want it all! :panic:

From checking out the pictures of Poison Ivy i'm pretty certain that the release tomorrow is the Red Skull 1:1 Bust. Just cant match up the sneeky peak pic to any of the flower pods on the Poison Ivy PF

The more I think about this the more I think I am going to pass. While she is smoking hot I just can’t see spending $350 on something that I can get for $6 in the SI Swimsuit issue, or for free online. I guess I am just getting sick of the “all female characters have to be sex posed” mentality. I understand completely why they do it but I am just getting tired of it. The only reason I would get her is for a future flip (since she is going to be in GREAT demand) but even that may not be enough for me. So I guess I’m one less person you guys have to battle for the exclusive. :)

Back