Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is something different ex will be cool to display with open mouth plants will look awesome

I'll have to fight the urge to get this one...not because of the sexy look, although it does fit right in with Ivy, but because it is such an outstanding sculpt....all of the SS DC statues have been home runs in my eyes....trying to just stick with Bats and Joker.....

These legs are clearly not green...

600431_10150962439374145_257583693_n.jpg

Don't see how anyone can see otherwise

they may not be blatant bright green but they are def not her flesh tone. they do look a stronger green in the small photo but they always looked green to me in all the teasers too.

Anyone know when preorders go up? I don't want to miss this or batman. This will be my first newbie purchase since I miss those darn Droids. Must not miss these 2 batman and ivy statues.

Took me about 10 seconds to notice her legs were green (or at least not flesh tone.)
Ok, maybe 30 seconds since my eyes were drawn somewhere else for the first 29 seconds. :)

Anyone know when preorders go up? I don't want to miss this or batman. This will be my first newbie purchase since I miss those darn Droids. Must not miss these 2 batman and ivy statues.

All we know is "soon" :)

I'm gonna miss this, I know I am. Busy two days coming up and guaranteed I won't get to the site in time! :monkey2

Holy crap! They are on SS sites now. Preorders are on NOW!

Just kidding but seriously we need to keep up to date on this for PO. At least this will keep us all looking. :) sorry I had to do it.

Last edited:
Back