Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The plant with human like teeth is the ex, that's 2 lame exs for the batman villians, IMO. If I'm gonna order this, I am gonna order it for Ivy and save a few bucks.

7502697606_60917304a4_o.jpg

Batman does have his underwear! :clap :yess: Couldn't get the difference in the Ex. :confused:

TFS the pic Liju! The plant looks distracting and a little too much. :dunno

I like the mutant plants, they're a must for Ivy. Anything and everything with her shows her with living 'evil' plants.

Batman does have his underwear! :clap :yess: Couldn't get the difference in the Ex. :confused:

TFS the pic Liju! The plant looks distracting and a little too much. :dunno

He's holding a batarang in his right hand. I don't think it's shown here, but I think Bats has a CoH as well. The pic was posted on the other forum as well, but I don't know where it came from lol.

galactus , ivy and batty for me, galactus has no ex, so price is gonna be high.. hope it wont sell out , need time to order that one, am gonna dispaly with my bowen avangers!

well friends just noticed after zooming Batman PF Ex going to be Change of head

same like Cap PF Ex i think there will be change of hand but sure about head :yess:

Screenshot2012-07-05at13244AM.png

Last edited:
Ivy's legs are green, and I'm pretty sure they were in those other photos, it was just less obvious because of the lighting.

As for Batman's head, I would also love a change of head, but I cannot tell from those pics. They are too pixelated.

Back