Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see better photos of the head sculpt on this one. Everything else for sure looks gorgeous on this statue.

I am beyond excited for the full reveal and PO tomorrow. :)

Can I join the club too for no more newbies this I will be my first ex. without converting. :pray:

Yes bro. Welcome to the newbies on this forum. This forum is so helpful for people like us. I've learn so in a few months. I feel like I've missed every grail piece from retail so far. This will change once we all get ivy or batman. :) newbies no more! We can finally say we got a grail for retail price. :yess:

Calling grail on Ivy? That's a big call. Bats I can understand...

:exactly: Go read the Rogue PF thread when her prototype pics were revealed. The word grail was used over and over and look how that one turned out. The days of Sideshow grails are over. Sideshow will produce a high quantity of these (prob 1000 Ex; 1500 reg) which saturates the market. Also, let's see how the production versions come out from China. I have very little faith that the paint job from the Chinese workers will have the same attention to detail on the vines around her legs and the Ivy on her torso and arms as the prototype.

Rogue turned me off of SS for the longest time, i didnt even care what was being released anymore, left such a bad taste!!!

im only back now to see what they do with the DC offerings, if they fack that up to, ill be officially done!

:exactly: Go read the Rogue PF thread when her prototype pics were revealed. The word grail was used over and over and look how that one turned out. The days of Sideshow grails are over. Sideshow will produce a high quantity of these (prob 1000 Ex; 1500 reg) which saturates the market. Also, let's see how the production versions come out from China. I have very little faith that the paint job from the Chinese workers will have the same attention to detail on the vines around her legs and the Ivy on her torso and arms as the prototype.

I wouldn't be shocked if all of the DC stuff have big ES's

me personally.. I will watch the inventory while she goes up.. if there is no low number alert.. I will wait what else will go up

Sideshow's proto Vs production reminds me of this -

479801_10150996408293490_592542260_n.jpg

The protos look amazing because you have a painter/artist working on it and that piece will be used to sell it item. All the ES are factory made. Here's SS message to potential customers. "Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product." Rogue hmm...:huh please don't let this happen to Poison Ivy :pray:

So the proprer phrasing would be that this statue has definite grail potential. The recent Captain America PF still gives me hope this can be pulled off. I hope to get one of these EX's and when I get it, if it doesn't turn out - it will be returned.

Back