Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i gotta ask, don't you worry about paint fading with your statues so close to the lights and heat?

i gotta ask, don't you worry about paint fading with your statues so close to the lights and heat?

Those are LED lights. They don't heat up or cause damage like normal bulbs do. I'm also pretty sure he doesn't turn them on all that often. LED lights are the only way to go for display purposes.

Those are LED lights. They don't heat up or cause damage like normal bulbs do. I'm also pretty sure he doesn't turn them on all that often. LED lights are the only way to go for display purposes.
They do heat up if left on long enough but only ever become warm to the touch.

cool, but I'll pass on having lights in my besta. I love how the strategic placement of statues allows for appropriate casting of shadows. Looks neater too :)

Class? :lol that a weird term used to describe inanimate comic book hero statue.

my statues are close to a central light source. I can see the details perfectly. :dunno

It's not that you can't see the details already, it's about taking your statues to another dimension. Changes can be quite dramatic. And it's not like you have to give up that central lighting, either - all you have to do is not have the LEDs on all the time. :)

Thanks! They are the Dioder light strip set.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20119418/

I can't confirm, but I've heard on the boards, that the cool light effect I have is no longer being made. I've heard they changed them to be more of a warm light in the strips.

Thanks a lot! I'll be heading out to Ikea this weekend :)

https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/20119418/

It says White so I am assuming it's the one everyone uses. There's also one that changes color but I don't need that.

Received mine and she's sweet not perfect but not bad either. Pics to come. Did anybody get an exclusive sticker on their art box?

Class? :lol that a weird term used to describe inanimate comic book hero statue.

Nothing weird about it. When properly displayed the collection is classy. When they are put anywhere, mixed with different licences and scales, it becomes a mess.

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Nothing weird about it. When properly displayed the collection is classy. They they are put anywhere, mix3d eith different licences and scales, it becomes a mess.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Nothing weird about it. When properly displayed the collection is classy. When they are put anywhere, mixed with different licences and scales, it becomes a mess.

Agreed. I keep all my licenses together, even try to display team members together (or adversaries).

I don't see the elegance in these figures, I would say more iconic or regal or majestic if you want to get fancy, but that would pertain more to the pose in which they're in, personally aesthetics is what I try to accomplish with my displays.

I agree with what you're saying, what were discussing is the wording used.

I don't see the elegance in these figures, I would say more iconic or regal or majestic if you want to get fancy, but that would pertain more to the pose in which they're in, personally aesthetics is what I try to accomplish with my displays.

I agree with what you're saying, what were discussing is the wording used.

I pity you

Back