Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
998333_643095742387094_1647163644_n.jpg

Just saw this on Facebook, thought it was a kind of neat alternate version of the concept art.

Oh that's hotness!!! :horror:hi5:

998333_643095742387094_1647163644_n.jpg

Just saw this on Facebook, thought it was a kind of neat alternate version of the concept art.

That was fast, the owner is attending popcon at Indonesia isn't it? Stanley is there right now.

I will be chasing him at Sept when he go for stgcc

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

hi guys I had opened up a ebay buyer protection case against a seller who sold me a poison ivy statue with the end of the heal chipped off. the whole bottom of the right heal is gone, its all white and the edge of the heal is worn. but it still lays flat on the base. would you guys be mad at that. if I would to re-sell it how much would you think it would go for. I need to put up pics but not sure how as I have the images but I think in order to post it on here I need to upload it to a photo site.

hi guys I had opened up a ebay buyer protection case against a seller who sold me a poison ivy statue with the end of the heal chipped off. the whole bottom of the right heal is gone, its all white and the edge of the heal is worn. but it still lays flat on the base. would you guys be mad at that. if I would to re-sell it how much would you think it would go for. I need to put up pics but not sure how as I have the images but I think in order to post it on here I need to upload it to a photo site.

Was it sealed? If you didnt pay for insurance and the product was new, what liability does the seller have? Ebay will sum it up to broken in shipment and itll come down to shipping insurance...

Was it sealed? If you didnt pay for insurance and the product was new, what liability does the seller have? Ebay will sum it up to broken in shipment and itll come down to shipping insurance...

Buyer's don't need insurance; shipping insurance is for the seller - buyer's 'insurance' is eBay/paypal. Chances are (considering how automated eBay is with the claims processing) if he files a SNAD (not as described), he'll be asked to return the item (with tracking OR signature confirmation depending on value) and then he'll get a full refund upon the item showing as delivered.

If the seller HAS shipping insurance, he'd have to request pictures of damages prior to the buyer shipping it back and file it with the shipper (UPS, FedEX, USPS) and wait for that to process. If it's shipped back BEFORE a claim is filed, the insurance is void.

Buyer's don't need insurance; shipping insurance is for the seller - buyer's 'insurance' is eBay/paypal. Chances are (considering how automated eBay is with the claims processing) if he files a SNAD (not as described), he'll be asked to return the item (with tracking OR signature confirmation depending on value) and then he'll get a full refund upon the item showing as delivered.

If the seller HAS shipping insurance, he'd have to request pictures of damages prior to the buyer shipping it back and file it with the shipper (UPS, FedEX, USPS) and wait for that to process. If it's shipped back BEFORE a claim is filed, the insurance is void.

:exactly:

But, don't count on getting your money back through a damage claim. I've had bad experience with UPS on a package (my Thor PF) that was clearly damaged during shipment and it was denied because "they weren't the ones that packed it". Since when does UPS do the packing for you, and do they think that they could have packed it better than the original freaking manufacturer's packaging?

It's probably down to you and the seller to work something out.

:exactly:

But, don't count on getting your money back through a damage claim. I've had bad experience with UPS on a package (my Thor PF) that was clearly damaged during shipment and it was denied because "they weren't the ones that packed it". Since when does UPS do the packing for you, and do they think that they could have packed it better than the original freaking manufacturer's packaging?

It's probably down to you and the seller to work something out.

Silly enough, I recently had a pretty good experience with UPS regarding a damage claim. Bought a Magik EX Comm from a user on here, when I got it, one of the horns had snapped on the EX head and some hair pieces had broken. Contacted the seller, worked together with him to file a UPS claim, and we did end up getting our full refund back on it (and I didn't even have to have them pick it up/take it - I just sent them pictures via email and spoke to them over the phone). It took about 3 weeks to accomplish and many calls to customer service (and the damage department when CS got tired of my calls) but it worked out. I still have the email stating what I needed to take pictures of, if you're at all interested.

That said, the seller would be the one to reimburse the buyer. The insurance is for the seller to reimburse themselves for the loss/damage in value of said package. It's just void if the person ships it before the claim is filed.

I dont have sound so I probably dont know the whole story, but why did you bother doing this?

He had to destroy his box and show proof to SS (hence the video). His original box arrived damaged. SS sent him a new box, so he had to destroy the original to keep the replacement.

no the seller opened the package, this wasn't damaged in the mail. it came from sideshow damaged but the seller thought since you cant see the damage when you place it on the base its all good.

Back