POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

Just bought two more double packs of stormies. Thanks pc!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

All I want right now is sideshow darth vader, good deal but with sideshow free shipping and the spooktacular RP, it's a better deal through sideshow.

4 sets. I might sell the first two on evil bay and keep the cheaper ones I picked up today.

Got Stormtrooper Two Pack, '66 Batman, and Mark 43 Iron Man. Pumped that I actually got this deal after missing it the first time. Part of me feels bad... like I am taking advantage of them. :dunno Thanks a lot though PC, great deals!

4 sets. I might sell the first two on evil bay and keep the cheaper ones I picked up today.

If that's the case wouldn't it be easier to sell the new ones as mint?

I actually still haven't opened the original ones. Still getting my display setup, so this works out well.

I actually still haven't opened the original ones. Still getting my display setup, so this works out well.

You could keep them and start some army building. Someone has to bring back the Empire.

That's also a possibility! Just a few more weeks until Awakens!

Got Stormtrooper Two Pack, '66 Batman, and Mark 43 Iron Man. Pumped that I actually got this deal after missing it the first time. Part of me feels bad... like I am taking advantage of them. :dunno Thanks a lot though PC, great deals!

Kind of an odd statement but enjoy the deals!

Kind of an odd statement but enjoy the deals!

Just with the value of the AUD compared to the USD, I don't know, can't explain it. You get anything more? I know you bought a bunch last time.

Our currency is terrible at the moment. Can't wait until it's back to parity........if ever.

Can't wait for that Optimus Prime to be less than $200.

And here I had given up on finding the Stormies for less then $500! Bought the 2 pack. It seems crazy not to at this price.

Already received notice from PC that the Chewie I ordered this evening has shipped.
Also went back and checked the site, looks like the prices have creeped back up from earlier.

Back