POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

It's the 12 days of Christmas sale/s.

Each day is different (23 hours each)

The current 20% lasts 23 hours total.
Gotcha. Think the 20% will roll around again? Or maybe a better sale? I have some stuff I'm toying with but it isn't entirely in the planned budget, that's why I'm hesitant to jump. Did this go up this morning?

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

Excellent sale. Just picked up the Stormtrooper 2-pack.

One can go crazy with the deals...

If anyone cares, Weta's Black Friday sale is on. Half off all Dwarves! :lol

I finished my set. :)

Gotcha. Think the 20% will roll around again? Or maybe a better sale? I have some stuff I'm toying with but it isn't entirely in the planned budget, that's why I'm hesitant to jump. Did this go up this morning?

Can't imagine better then 20% off.

First started 7 hours and 10 mins ago.

Can't imagine better then 20% off.

First started 7 hours and 10 mins ago.
Thanks man. I'm considering the die-cast Mark 43 or the BD T-800 at the moment. Right now the shipping is what's making me swallow. Its easier to deal with when you buy more than one figure.

Thanks man. I'm considering the die-cast Mark 43 or the BD T-800 at the moment. Right now the shipping is what's making me swallow. Its easier to deal with when you buy more than one figure.

Then buy both!

Then buy both!
Got some other priorities I've gotta worry about, or else I would. I'm leaning towards 43, as I think that's the harder item to get and it is my favorite iron man armor by far. I don't think the civil war one comes close. And I don't have an Iron Man suit.

Oh then as a iron man conaseur, I would highly recommend that line of thought. Outside of the skinny legs, the mark 43 is the very best 1/6 iron man made. And it comes with great accessories and a dio stand.

Oh then as a iron man conaseur, I would highly recommend that line of thought. Outside of the skinny legs, the mark 43 is the very best 1/6 iron man made. And it comes with great accessories and a dio stand.
The dio stand is lovely, and the legs have never bothered me, so I think the latter isn't an issue. I feel like all the armors are going to go in the smooth look of the Mark 45 in the future, something I really don't like. This still looks like a suit to me. I just posted over in the thread for the figure. It'll be about $288, I'll have to skip a lot of stuff I was planning to get otherwise, but worth it? The General response is a yes from that it seems.

Yeah most will agree to grab it. You will not be disappointed especially if you prefer a traditional suit look.

Yeah most will agree to grab it. You will not be disappointed especially if you prefer a traditional suit look.
Nice. I'll work on a lab report and mull it over. Xmas is coming up....hahaha.
Anything about paint flaking? I know that was a problem with early die-cast Captain America shields, right?

No worries for that. The nice thing is the mark 43 is battle damaged for the paint apps. So even if you drop it and bring your own to the party you will ever able to hide it from anyone else that would look at the figure. :lol

The paint is top notch all kidding aside and I personally have not seen any posts about chipping or fading yet on the 43.

No worries for that. The nice thing is the mark 43 is battle damaged for the paint apps. So even if you drop it and bring your own to the party you will ever able to hide it from anyone else that would look at the figure. [emoji38]

The paint is top notch all kidding aside and I personally have not seen any posts about chipping or fading yet on the 43.
Haha, the paint apps are super. And you make a good point [emoji14]

Alright cool, just double checking stuff for good measure. It's a big purchase!

I'm hovering over place order....

Edit. It's done. You and the board are a bad influence and I love you all.

I keep going back to PC to buy more and I know I can't. :lol :gah:

Must resist.....

Pc definitely uses the dark side against us. Just let it in.

Regarding the 43, it's a beautiful fig. To me, it's the culmination of hot toys mastering the paint apps and some design. I love it.

really tempted to get TWS Black Widow from PC. Ridiculous deals on that site for certain figures.

The Stormies 2 pack is gone from popcultcha :(... Procrastinated over night, woke up was still there, finally convinced myself what the hell, then bamn too late.... It shows in stock and add to cart but when you click add to cart you get a message it's no longer available... I didn't really like the shortie and would have prefered if it was 2 large, but I missed out on the single. On to the next thing :lol

I wish there was more stuff in stock that I wanted. Falcon is a good deal but i think i prefer the red look in Civil War. I am considering the Tauntaun but no idea where to put it.

I considered Taun Taun but with shipping (for me) I can pick it up for BBTS around the same cost. I need free shipping.....:lol

Back