POPCULTCHA and Other Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves money.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

I tried to resist but at $330 shipped I bought another set of stormtroopers. Can probably get $60-70 for the rifle and the mouse making the troopers around $135 apiece. Great price for a great pair of figures.

Re: I'd Buy That for a Dollar! - Figure Deals, discounts and what ever else saves mo

The Stormies 2 pack is gone from popcultcha :(... Procrastinated over night, woke up was still there, finally convinced myself what the hell, then bamn too late.... It shows in stock and add to cart but when you click add to cart you get a message it's no longer available... I didn't really like the shortie and would have prefered if it was 2 large, but I missed out on the single. On to the next thing :lol

I'm sure there will be more storm trooper packs for The Empire Strikes Back and Return of The Jedi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish there was more stuff in stock that I wanted. Falcon is a good deal but i think i prefer the red look in Civil War. I am considering the Tauntaun but no idea where to put it.

I prefer that red look too... Still hard to resist this one at such a good price, but I'll be glad I held off when I see Civil War Falcon go up for preorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you use your pennies during the sale? I have 1,100.

No. Once this first day of sales goes through you should be able to use them later in the day.

That's what I thought, but.......I'll wait. Thanks.

And the 20% sale is now gone....

You can use pennies for the next hour.

Until the next 23 hour sale.

So the next sale starts in 35 minutes for PC?

If I could have added my pennies then Black Widow AoU would have been really tempting. Is that being greedy? :lol .. That I already have TWS and don't really want two of her, stopped me even without being able to use pennies, because that price was pretty good.

Well not interested in the 2nd sale. Only Pops!

Screen Shot 2015-11-28 at 11.51.08 am.jpg

You don't say... :lol

Toy Anxiety 20% store wide sale...picked up SS Speeder Bike $250 shipped...fighting the urge to pick up SS Deadpool for $183 plus shipping. Problem I don't collect Marvel anymore ugh

Got my Stormies today already! :)

If I could have added my pennies then Black Widow AoU would have been really tempting. Is that being greedy? :lol .. That I already have TWS and don't really want two of her, stopped me even without being able to use pennies, because that price was pretty good.

How much in USD would black widow have been with the 20% off shipped to the US?

I don't know if their international shipping to US costs much more than to NZ, but the rough conversion in my head would be roughly 200

I don't know if their international shipping to US costs much more than to NZ, but the rough conversion in my head would be roughly 200

Oh ok thanks, just was wondering because I just purchased it through sideshow for $198 shipped with the 10% off code and free shipping.

20% off all Star Wars at Popcultcha.

Was hoping that it would be slighly higher for specific brands/types sale days.

Back