Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10388131_652557381480962_7786686212609378045_n.jpg

Watching Masters of the Universe. Got a 720 version :)

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

The movie with Dolph Lundgren and Courtney Cox?

Yup! I know its corny but I love it. Lol it was the only HeMan movie we ever got. Honestly i didn't mind it all then and don't really mind it now. Besides, we're getting a new one sooner than later

Yup! I know its corny but I love it. Lol it was the only HeMan movie we ever got. Honestly i didn't mind it all then and don't really mind it now. Besides, we're getting a new one sooner than later

Dude...it's one of my faves!

Yeah man, HeMan was such a huge part of my childhood. BTW have any of you gotten any tracking info. Hopefully this week.

Not yet. PCS said they hope to start shipping this week. It arrived at the port, but it hadn't been delivered to their warehouse yet (this was what they told me late last week).

Last edited:
Not yet. PCS said they hope to start shipping this week. It arrived at the port, but it hadn't been delivered to their warehouse yet (this was what they told me late last week).

Yeah I remember reading your post. Thats good news, I'm just being a big kid too impatient to get his new toy. I've been avoiding all the pics ppl are posting too til I get mine lol I'm so ****ing amped for this and Apoc!

WOW! Great update lamecuis :clap I never knew there were two alternate hairstyle add ons :horror very cool!! Still unsure whether its due to Mattel rights but the likeness of He-Man is still not true the filmation character. If you check the art box, this is the true likeness to the filmation version....strange why PCS were not allowed to do the same for the portrait :dunno

Last edited:
yeh mattel defiantly stepped in on the eye color and a little on the facial structure i think..bit of a let down in regards to their decision, considering every other character we've seen after this seems spot on..but everything else is perfect to my eyes..still awesome and great pics there guys.

yeh mattel defiantly stepped in on the eye color and a little on the facial structure i think..bit of a let down in regards to their decision, considering every other character we've seen after this seems spot on..but everything else is perfect to my eyes..still awesome and great pics there guys.

Of course...still a great piece and would rather have this than no statue at all. Like you said, it's a shame that every other character appears to be spot on in terms of likeness apart from He-Man which is considerably inaccurate :(

a8u5uzaq.jpg

Back