Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem with this Line is after you make the Main Characters, He-Man, Skeletor and Teela, All the rest are so secondary and their popularity so scattered that not that many people will feel the need to get them all. Especially having to pay over $300.00 for each of them. Beastman being the most popular of the secondary characters has already been offered. The Rest should have an Exclusive run of around 150 and a Regular run of 350. More than that and you could get stuck with a lot of them out there.

that is true..i agree many secondary characters that are just to ordinary are going to be neglected "if they aren't given something a little special to make you want them" ...you mentioned beastman is popular i agree there also, well he was in action figure world...i think beastman's problem was its statue form not having that wow factor, i always thought that he should have had more wolfbats on the ex or him swinging the whip..something that gave him more life, because he didn't have that much to him, i think the other characters are all good and have a life lol..as far as man at arms goes..that is a good pose because we get to see the arm cannon, which i thought teela was going to have in her regular version as opposed to the gun, but even said, man at arms might not be that tempting, i guess it depends on the final but i can't see anything that amazing for an ex (he did have a laser ray in one episode or it will have to be one of his gadgets he's made i guess)...although a light up arm laser or even lighted eyes on the robot base for the ex...now that would definately get my attention without any other need to have swap out this and that, i mainly remember man at arms and his arm cannon, not his other weapons

the latest update on the SF is that apparently due to customs there has been a delay on He-Man arriving to their warehouse thus a delay in shipping out to us :gah:

awesome!!

Waiting.gif

Man-at-arms and Evil Lyn are certainly not more popular than Beastman. If you are in any doubt, compare the prices of what a MOTUC Beast Man goes for and then look at what the other two go for.

Also, Beast Man was far more played with as a toy than MAA and EL by most kids accounts.

I personally would Love to see them make one of the more obscure characters and make the Edition Size Really Low where there is a frenzy.
Much like their Street fighter stuff. Could give the MOTU line a punch in the arm.

Certainly sucks guys! :gah: What I'd like to know is how a few people have already received their EX's and Regular versions??? :dunno

Yeah Andy, I was wondering the same thing. I'm guessing they were sent to them directly from the factory.

As per Jerry over on SF, they pushed Evil Lyn back cause the sculpt is a little "tricky". Another 2 will be released before her. He also almost confirmed a Battle Cat!
Originally Posted by*foots*

Hello Jerry,

Can you give any update on Evil Lyn?

Is Battle Cat an option for a 1/4 statue?*

Thank you! I'm loving the MOTU line.

Evil Lyn became a tricky sculpt so we pushed her back. There will be at least two more characters for pre-order before we get to her.

Battle Cat is most surely an option

Glad you dig it !

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

As per Jerry over on SF, they pushed Evil Lyn back cause the sculpt is a little "tricky". Another 2 will be released before her. He also almost confirmed a Battle Cat!

Hello Jerry,

Evil Lyn became a tricky sculpt so we pushed her back. There will be at least two more characters for pre-order before we get to her.

Glad you dig it !

BattleCat!! Oh Yea!!! :rock :rock

Hello Jerry,

Glad you dig it !

good to hear...and that means panthor..I would also like screech and zoar, if they were a little on the cheaper side.

Back