Statue Popcultureshock 1/4 Masters of the Universe Statues!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why Andy, why'd you have to put that comparison shot up :(

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Why Andy, why'd you have to put that comparison shot up :(

:lol
eda9e4ev.jpg

I've known this for a long time now at how inaccurate the likeness was to He-Man...I guess I was hoping that Mattel would change their decision and allow for the likeness to be accurate...but why print the accurate version on the art box? :dunno this to me just signifies how out of touch the actual sculpt of the statue is :(

:lol
eda9e4ev.jpg

I've known this for a long time now at how inaccurate the likeness was to He-Man...I guess I was hoping that Mattel would change their decision and allow for the likeness to be accurate...but why print the accurate version on the art box? :dunno this to me just signifies how out of touch the actual sculpt of the statue is :(

Same here. I noticed when the first WIP pics came out but tried not to care. Like you said I'm just happy we're getting him period

Same here. I noticed when the first WIP pics came out but tried not to care. Like you said I'm just happy we're getting him period

Yea, cant moan too much I guess...but it baffles as to why its just with He-Man and all the other characters such as Beastman, Trapjaw, Teela, Orko and even Man-At-Arms are all totally accurate :huh He-Man is the main character :( Someone in Mattel certainly wanted this to happen no doubts about that...and it is a shame a cos imo it stops this statue being a real 10/10!

Yea, cant moan too much I guess...but it baffles as to why its just with He-Man and all the other characters such as Beastman, Trapjaw, Teela, Orko and even Man-At-Arms are all totally accurate :huh He-Man is the main character :( Someone in Mattel certainly wanted this to happen no doubts about that...and it is a shame a cos imo it stops this statue being a real 10/10!

Lol when you point that out its annoying that they didn't do a better likeness. Teela looks beautiful I'm kicking myself for not getting her when I easily could have. Yeah its like 9/10 maybe 9.5

Lol when you point that out its annoying that they didn't do a better likeness. Teela looks beautiful I'm kicking myself for not getting her when I easily could have. Yeah its like 9/10 maybe 9.5

Well I've just PM'd Jerry on facebook in regards to why He-Mans likeness was so off and the others were pretty much spot on...it will be interesting to hear his thoughts but I'm sure its because of Mattel

Well I've just PM'd Jerry on facebook in regards to why He-Mans likeness was so off and the others were pretty much spot on...it will be interesting to hear his thoughts but I'm sure its because of Mattel

Yeah I'd like to hear what he says

Yeah I'd like to hear what he says

Just got a Facebook PM reply from Jerry in regards to my question abt the accuracy of He-Man's Headsculpt compared to the original Filmation version so I showed him both the original Filmation version and also this pic
8eja2u7u.jpg

This was his reply:

his likeness is very good that photo is distorted because of the lens of the camera. Thats nothing like what it looks like in person. Wait until you see it in person :)

ejujeqyd.jpg

Last edited:
Yup! I know its corny but I love it. Lol it was the only HeMan movie we ever got. Honestly i didn't mind it all then and don't really mind it now. Besides, we're getting a new one sooner than later

yeah me to...i enjoyed it as a kid and after re-watching it recently a few months ago, i still enjoyed it. its just a fun movie for what it was.

Just got a Facebook PM reply from Jerry in regards to my question abt the accuracy of He-Man's Headsculpt compared to the original Filmation version so I showed him both the original Filmation version and also this pic
8eja2u7u.jpg

This was his reply:

his likeness is very good that photo is distorted because of the lens of the camera. Thats nothing like what it looks like in person. Wait until you see it in person :)

ejujeqyd.jpg

ah......well...that's cleared all that up :lol (~sarcasm~)

8eja2u7u.jpg

This was his reply:

ejujeqyd.jpg
Eehhh... What? Lol that's all? I actually asked him in the SF ask PCS thread too, not sure if he responded yet
yeah me to...i enjoyed it as a kid and after re-watching it recently a few months ago, i still enjoyed it. its just a fun movie for what it was.

Yeah man love that movie!

So is no one getting Trapjaw? Its still not sold out if you guys weren't aware

The problem with this Line is after you make the Main Characters, He-Man, Skeletor and Teela, All the rest are so secondary and their popularity so scattered that not that many people will feel the need to get them all. Especially having to pay over $300.00 for each of them. Beastman being the most popular of the secondary characters has already been offered. The Rest should have an Exclusive run of around 150 and a Regular run of 350. More than that and you could get stuck with a lot of them out there.

Lol yeah I asked a question and was told to email customer service lol

The problem with this Line is after you make the Main Characters, He-Man, Skeletor and Teela, All the rest are so secondary and their popularity so scattered that not that many people will feel the need to get them all. Especially having to pay over $300.00 for each of them. Beastman being the most popular of the secondary characters has already been offered. The Rest should have an Exclusive run of around 150 and a Regular run of 350. More than that and you could get stuck with a lot of them out there.
Surely Man-At-Arms and Evil-Lyn more popular than Beastman :dunno

Back