Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man you're a star.

Getting onto it today.

Just out of interest if I allocate some or all of my points to this I don't actually use them unless it converts do I?

With the $20 extra reward for the Green with Envy Ivy delay I've got around $100 now & not sure if IO should use the whole lot on her or do 50/50 with Batgirl :)

Neil
No problem! :duff

Like Jedi said, Alex said no points can be used on a WL item. So it's possible that down the road, but for now it isn't. Damn shame if you ask me.
So how many DC PF's does Sideshow usually announce in a year? 4 or so?

In terms of female PF's I'd want to get besides PG and BG, I'd ****ing LOVE to see Zatanna. Followed by like...Supergirl, Hawkgirl and Raven.
Roughly that. Seems like DC is coming at it, and with them unveiling all of their CoTD stuff, we can expect some more new stuff this year.

Those are great choices, but I'd switch Raven for Starfire (not to say I don't Raven :p, but not just yet :lol)
I expect at least 2 more to be announced or previewed before or by SDCC.

There is also that blue Batman PF variant that was rumored from that one video.
Hopefully the Batman gets an exclusive, but that's just me.

Seems like we might get a few more since CoTD has been unveiled. I can see Batgirl not showing at SDCC because she should be roughly released around that, so we get to see PG, Lobo and a few others.
The DC girls seems to be selling well for SS. Hope the line keeps going with 4-5 releases a year. The next five I'd like to see are Supergirl, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Mera and Huntress. After that Black Canary, Vixen and Batwoman.
I'll take Y'wala over Vixen :lol
I think it was a generalized statement. Lex is a mainstay, more so than Darkseid or Doomsday.
:exactly:

Besides I hate Lex...

****, it's Ya'Wara my bad :slap :lol

yawara3.jpg

3872542-2793101615-25172.jpg

2440790-prisoner_and_yawaara__1_.jpg

mera_vs_ya_wara_by_ansem3-d5vmrug.jpg

Lex Luthor is no longer Superman's main bad guy? Or is that just a movie thing?

I don't see them making a Luthor the way most of us want one: with intricate detailed light up armor. Right now Darkseid is the main bad guy I associate with Superman in the current PF line. Metallo or Brainiac could change that.

Given the Darkseid announcement, Superman and Batman haver their main bad guys. I can see them doing a Black Manta or a Cheetah for Aquaman and Wonder Woman sooner than later.

A cheetah by Steve, Mark or miller would be a epic statue. Please ss take make of the dead line and put him back on DC and marvel. Please!!!! By the way what does DC in comics stand for anyways? Can't be District of Columbia comics can it?

A cheetah by Steve, Mark or miller would be a epic statue. Please ss take make of the dead line and put him back on DC and marvel. Please!!!! By the way what does DC in comics stand for anyways? Can't be District of Columbia comics can it?

Detective Comics

Back