Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for the ex to convert. This will be a guarantee convert just like all PF these days. Last one I will PO fir a while.

Still waiting for the ex to convert. This will be a guarantee convert just like all PF these days. Last one I will PO fir a while.

56547470.jpg

Waiting for a conversion... :lol

I was waiting for a coupon to order but then she went on WL. No worries all these new PF always convert. This one is ex or fail due to the COH in my opinion. It's ex head or fail. I did convert every new statue so far. Only one I would be a tiny bit worried is the she predator since her ES is 400 or so. But that one I have on PO already thanks to the tip off from a great veteran member here.

I was waiting for a coupon to order but then she went on WL. No worries all these new PF always convert. This one is ex or fail due to the COH in my opinion. It's ex head or fail. I did convert every new statue so far. Only one I would be a tiny bit worried is the she predator since her ES is 400 or so. But that one I have on PO already thanks to the tip off from a great veteran member here.

If your gonna go on every WL anyway, which you cant use the beloved coupon on WL's, why dont you just PO like everyone else. Im not aware of one EX that survived to be coupon eligible.

Im not aware of one EX that survived to be coupon eligible.

Believe it or not, it happens more than you might think. I got both my Keaton Batman EX and Wonder Woman EX with coupons.
The Catwoman EX and Lobo EX are both availble right now and are coupon eligible.

Back