Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah one of the fastest ones in recent memory actually too. Even Boba didn't go that fast

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

With the new vader not meeting my expectations now, I'm thinking that I shoukd have waited. But if jango is good then he should be ok to hold for now. The tall base is saving boba for me.

Geeeez, Fiiiinallly had a WL convert. Was one of those waiting for a coupon guys that got caught short on the PO. Really didn't think it would take this long to convert, then I saw the ES...Going to be tricky to come by later I think.

Ironically another longtime WL converted that I forgot I was even on it had been so long (Movie Thor), but that piece is for the wife.

Hopped on as well. She isn't a must for me but I'm a big Superman man. I'll just how I feel when she releases. Assuming they can pull of that face paint

I almost cancelled but cancelled Deaths Siren instead. I wanna pose her (as a surrogate to SG) with BG and WW, the big three fems. However, if Supergirl comes out PG is out.

Good luck to someone. I do believe I will be calling tomorrow to try to cancel this and move my NRD to Darkseid. I like her, but Darkseid is a must have and space is already getting tight.

Back