Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Although the 'R' does look slightly higher than the other letters. Haven't noticed that before.

That one looks really good, but the R is slightly out of place . . .

His R's look fine to me (that sounds SO wrong when said out loud).

It's actually the "P" that is too low - and it's like that on EVERY copy I checked.

Agreed. The one you received is the closest to the proto I've seen. The bolder coloring on the crown and the black line (brows) are not so thick and actually start to lighten as they come together between the eyes. Congrats allosaur!

Where are you located, if you don't mind?

Thanks a lot guys! I haven't compared mine to the others that have received them so I can't say mine is better, but you guys can! Lol

And I'm located in NY, and Matt, I work retail, so my vacation time is non existent until Jan :)

bab399274422ecd3335cf075a1647a13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great shots. your collection kicks ass.

Take more pictures, one with the bust next to Death Dealer!

What are you all doing with the giagantic box this came in? Storing it, breaking it down and tossing the strofoam, using it as an extension to your house? I haven't unboxed mine yet but damn this box is huge!!!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

What are you all doing with the giagantic box this came in? Storing it, breaking it down and tossing the strofoam, using it as an extension to your house? I haven't unboxed mine yet but damn this box is huge!!!

• My box temporarily sits 12" to the left of my office chair, with another box on top, holding up the bust itself.
  • Once I've moved stuff round in the office, it'll still be here, but will be used to store lots of other smaller boxes/collectibles/kits.

Now stop posting on the forum and go take the beastie out of the box!

THEN come back and post :)

• My box temporarily sits 12" to the left of my office chair, with another box on top, holding up the bust itself.
  • Once I've moved stuff round in the office, it'll still be here, but will be used to store lots of other smaller boxes/collectibles/kits.

Now stop posting on the forum and go take the beastie out of the box!

THEN come back and post :)

To tell you the truth, i'm still trying to make space for the big guy and im realizing this box will definately be in the way lol!!!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Just got this bad boy in. The box is MASSIVE. I wasn't prepared. Will unbox later on today. Hopefully no QC issues.

So first let me say this... **** YOU SIDESHOW **** YOU!!!!!!

No replacement available and they offer me a $100 credit ON A $1300 piece!?!?!?!?

**** YOU.

So now what?? Take their ****** offer and keep the bust???
Return the bust and HOPE to get another one and lose my NRD???

This company has been screwing over collectors and their hard earned money for too ****ing long.

I will say this, as of right now I'm still not sure what to do about the bust but one thing I do know is that I am DONE supporting this company. DONE.

you don't lose your nrd on a defective return. There's one on ebay right now for less than retail if your in the US.

Back