Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So first let me say this... **** YOU SIDESHOW **** YOU!!!!!!

No replacement available and they offer me a $100 credit ON A $1300 piece!?!?!?!?

**** YOU.

So now what?? Take their ****** offer and keep the bust???
Return the bust and HOPE to get another one and lose my NRD???

This company has been screwing over collectors and their hard earned money for too ****ing long.

I will say this, as of right now I'm still not sure what to do about the bust but one thing I do know is that I am DONE supporting this company. DONE.

Return it and buy it again? This does seem to happen too often these days. Sorry to hear it.

So first let me say this... **** YOU SIDESHOW **** YOU!!!!!!

No replacement available and they offer me a $100 credit ON A $1300 piece!?!?!?!?

**** YOU.

So now what?? Take their ****** offer and keep the bust???
Return the bust and HOPE to get another one and lose my NRD???

This company has been screwing over collectors and their hard earned money for too ****ing long.

I will say this, as of right now I'm still not sure what to do about the bust but one thing I do know is that I am DONE supporting this company. DONE.

They aren't screwing you over for your hard earned money. You can still return it Walls.

I emailed them about the shipping and the NRD. If I am getting a FULL refund they can have it back.

So let's get this right, no replacements for someone that already purchased available but they still have them for sale??? Doesn't anyone else get bothered by this???

I emailed them about the shipping and the NRD. If I am getting a FULL refund they can have it back.

So let's get this right, no replacements for someone that already purchased available but they still have them for sale??? Doesn't anyone else get bothered by this???

Sounds total BS to me - like they are trying to get you to keep the one you have.

just opened mine. Good thing is the eyes were dead straight, bad news is I have a few paint chips that looks to be from air bubbles and a few of them were attempted to fix by painting over them. The paint on the head is awesome, the paint in the mouth is a let down for $1300 unfortunately. I hope I can get my rewards points back? I'm thinking this is going to be going back and I prolly won't re-order :/. I like it, but damn, I've gotten some amazing paint apps for the price of this bust on other things and the box is too huge to send for a repaint. Sad Panda

So there's another with problems. And if I send mine back and just buy another odds are I will just receive someone else's return. :/

yea, as long as I can get my rewards points back, I think I will use them towards the Wolf LSB and forget about this one. It's not a bad piece by any means, but crap, the 1:1 busts I get from ECC for the same or less are much more impressive in finish. My P1 will be alone :( The weight for this piece wasn't an issue for me.

I don't think there's been a documented case of that ever. Just assumptions.

Sorry azurepred about your bust. That definitely needs to go back.

there actually has been proof of people getting others returns before. I don't think it's a common occurrence by any means, but it has happened. I'm kind of surprised I'm not as bummed about it as I imagined I would be considering how much I love Preds lol. Prolly cause there is so much awesome stuff out there to be had...

Back