Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf is definitely nice and I'm more about the 1/2 scale bust size. Go for it. Especially if you're not satisfied with this bust even if you ignored the paint chips.

Yea, I'm actually more of a 1:1 guy, but I like 1:2 a lot when it comes to these Preds, but only have the masked Pred (which is being customized). I will prolly stick with ECC or Custom when it comes to 1:1. At least with the 1:2 Preds, it's a little easier to ship them for re-paints. At the price of Wolf, he better not need a repaint though.

My advice - since the P1 maquette announced today ended up being a disappointment, get the Wolf 1:2 LSB - THAT looks awesome!

The ONLY bad thing about that was the price.

agree on that one :lecture

Uh, yeah.. so how would I go about getting a hold of Scott Marshal? Lol.

Good luck with getting him to respond. I had to get a good friend to get me in to get his bust. Wish you the best,he is making me a Elder Predator Bust beginning next year because he is booked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with getting him to respond. I had to get a good friend to get me in to get his bust. Wish you the best,he is making me a Elder Predator Bust beginning next year because he is booked.

What's his pricing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Mine has poor paint applications on the left mouth/chin, and a random splat of pinkish paint that belongs in the mouth on the bottom right forehead.:mad: But everything else is near perfect, including the nameplate. IMG_5977.jpgIMG_5978.jpgIMG_5979.jpgIMG_5980.jpgIMG_5981.jpg

I'm thinking of sending it back. The drool doesn't really bother me, but the forehead paint smear is terrible. I have number 286.

#286 - OK - thanks.

Of the 4 we know of that had issues, I was trying to see if there was a pattern with the edition #'s.

#194 is mine (nameplate)
#196 is Walls (wonky eyes)
#286 is yours (paint on crown)
#??? is azurepred's (casting bubbles on brow) <----- not sure what number as he hasn't posted that info yet

Seems to be just Even numbers so far. Just hoping that I don't get something worse if I return it

What amazes me is how they think they can get away with releasing these production pieces and not expect collectors to complain.
QC at the factory I mean. You would have to be blind not to notice. Excuse the pun !!
Its ridiculous really.

Last edited:
So basically if you have paint chips in the bust sideshow will ask you to destroy and they will send a new one.

I'm sorry but this is how it has to be specially with the amount of money we spend

What's the general consensus out there so far have most of the busts been OK?

I don't think there's been a documented case of that ever. Just assumptions.

Sorry azurepred about your bust. That definitely needs to go back.

Definitely was an alien bust I believe where someone received someone elses return. Dun remeber if it was chap or warrior.

This is still in stock, should be fine on getting a new one....

Back