Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh god lol

Got him today, Over all nice figure to have, Although lets face it he's really just Predator 2 with pimp fur and no mask :wink1:
Got a problem with his right leg not bending though, I've put a bit of muscle into it but I feel if I try any harder it will snap :(
shadow1medium.jpg

shadow3medium.jpg

shadow2medium.jpg

Great pics, my shadow predator's fur is starting to puff up and glue behind is beginning to wear off, well I guess that I get for trying to pose him so much :(:monkey2

Shadow's standard body paint has nothing on SilentSurfer's glorious apps, though. I'd recommend you buy the P2 remake and keep your custom the way it was. That way you have the best-possible P2 on both body types.

thanks everybody :)
the best part is that now he has his ass and balls covered like P2 did. not like "shadow" or "classic". or future p2 from ssang. of course it's not visible. it's not finished but there's enough to please your eyes and that was the goal.

Blade3327
what you propose is almost what i plan. at least i keep unchanged/undamaged everything that SilentSurfer painted. the head still will fit both the new and the old body, i modified it that way on purpose. but for now he had to match his pal's size.

almostcomplete_01.jpg

Last edited:
i'm thinking of picking up one of the shadow predator body for a custom figure. How does the body compare in size to the T800 body? thanks in advance

Back