Predator 2: Shadow Predator (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fanciest hunter needs his photoshoot

uyjxdxtn4rdi33jgqciq.jpg

78bf1sauiv7s126uky4b.jpg

Question to those that own this piece, Is it worth it? I have been considering getting him ever since I got my classic predator. I love the classic and also own the berzerker and lost. I know he is an exclusive but does seem light on accessories for the price compared to the classic. I know I should be able to make up my own mind on what I collect, but have'nt been able to on this piece. Thanks for any input:)

Question to those that own this piece, Is it worth it? I have been considering getting him ever since I got my classic predator. I love the classic and also own the berzerker and lost. I know he is an exclusive but does seem light on accessories for the price compared to the classic. I know I should be able to make up my own mind on what I collect, but have'nt been able to on this piece. Thanks for any input:)

I have both beside one another and wouldn't change it for the world, in a lot of ways i prefer the Shadow, The head and mandibles are much better IMO plus he has great weapons

I highly recommend it :wave

Thanks for the replies freaks. I'm liking the paint, body, sword, and skull. I also like that this is basically the p2's brother. Still need more convincing though:ohbfrank:

Sideshow still has him in stock with free shipping at 225.00, I was also wondering can I use my points on this or not do to the exclusive and free ship?

Sideshow still has him in stock with free shipping at 225.00, I was also wondering can I use my points on this or not do to the exclusive and free ship?

Im in the UK so no free shipping plus VAT.
The HK seller on ebay can put lower cost for customs so I dont get charged fees while SS wont do that.

I cant afford him anyway though. :(

Yup! :1-1:
You ever bought from a HK ebay seller?
You can ask for them to declare it for lower value so no VAT.

I think the last figure i got from overseas on eBay was Marcus Wright, and that was when he released :lol

Well i did recently order the 3a Metal Gear Rex and asked them to declare it lower, so that hopefully will work :pray:

Thanks to all who responded to my question :1-1: I have made my mind up and ordered him from sideshow. This predator thing is getting very expensive, I really need to stop :panic:

Back