Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You bet! Thanks! :D :hi5:

At least not yet :lol , and it doesn't feel like it's going to pop out. Let's hope it stays well as it is right now. :)

Seriously though, congrats bro! I know how long you've been waiting.
Good to hear that you are still excited about getting him. If it was me, some of the excitement would have died down, but that's just me.

Post more pics if you get a chance. :yess:

Seriously though, congrats bro! I know how long you've been waiting.
Good to hear that you are still excited about getting him. If it was me, some of the excitement would have died down, but that's just me.

Post more pics if you get a chance. :yess:

Thanks mate! :hi5: BTW, the head is still on without signs of poping out! :yess: I moved my Machiko to the bottom of my 1/6 collection Detolf (I have 2 more with Transformers Masterpieces and other figures) to get a bit of room for Classic, and here's the family photo right now :D :

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks mate! :hi5: BTW, the head is still on without signs of poping out! :yess: I moved my Machiko to the bottom of my 1/6 collection Detolf (I have 2 more with Transformers Masterpieces and other figures) to get a bit of room for Classic, and here's the family photo right now :D :

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats on finally getting your Classic bro. Your preds are looking a bit cramped there. I think it's time for another Detolf or find another spot and put in 2 more Detolfs I have 6 and I find the need for more space. :lol

But spacing them out does make them look better.

Congrats on finally getting your Classic bro. Your preds are looking a bit cramped there. I think it's time for another Detolf or find another spot and put in 2 more Detolfs I have 6 and I find the need for more space. :lol

But spacing them out does make them look better.

Glad you finally got yours capella!

I agree you need more spacing..looks kinda crowded! :lol

Thanks! :hi5: It is indeed crowded! I have 3 Detolfs and 2 wood (without glass) stands and space is lacking :| . I've already thought about getting one more Detolf, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where to put it... :( I already thought about selling all non-G1 Transformers and then I'll get more space, this is too much stuff I must say :cuckoo:.

Sell all transformers and keep only the grail. :D

Thanks! :hi5: It is indeed crowded! I have 3 Detolfs and 2 wood (without glass) stands and space is lacking :| . I've already thought about getting one more Detolf, but I'm having a hard time figuring out where to put it... :( I already thought about selling all non-G1 Transformers and then I'll get more space, this is too much stuff I must say :cuckoo:.

Sell all transformers and keep only the grail. :D

:lol no way man, G1 and G1 Masterpieces will never go! And BTW, Transformers got me to collecting as they were an important part of my youth, the G1 will always be special :) . But Predators and Aliens will never go too! :D I'm screwed... :gah: I can almost fit another Detolf right next to that one on the photos, but then it will be in danger of getting knocked by the door :( . I'll find a solution soon enough... I must say, though, it's good to be able to have this kind of problems, if you know what I mean. :lecture

:lol no way man, G1 and G1 Masterpieces will never go! And BTW, Transformers got me to collecting as they were an important part of my youth, the G1 will always be special :) . But Predators and Aliens will never go too! :D I'm screwed... :gah: I can almost fit another Detolf right next to that one on the photos, but then it will be in danger of getting knocked by the door :( . I'll find a solution soon enough... I must say, though, it's good to be able to have this kind of problems, if you know what I mean. :lecture

As long as there's still enough money left to feed the family and lay the bills you're all good bro.

As long as there's still enough money left to feed the family and lay the bills you're all good bro.

Of course, I only buy what I can afford, I never go beyond my possibilities and I never empty my bank account. Fortunately, I'm very careful with that and never get even close to zeros. :lecture

i finally got my hands on a decent camera so i can share some of my preds... i love the classic, so sick
i also converted my P1 to a classic. pulled out the jaw in the BD bio, used the elastic strap from the bicep armor to hold around the neck of the p1 head...

Last edited:
i finally got my hands on a decent camera so i can share some of my preds... i love the classic, so sick
i also converted my P1 to a classic. pulled out the jaw in the BD bio, used the elastic strap from the bicep armor to hold around the neck of the p1 head...

Looks fantastic! And is that the McFarlane p1 stand I see in the first pic? Brilliant!

Back