Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i finally got my hands on a decent camera so i can share some of my preds... i love the classic, so sick
i also converted my P1 to a classic. pulled out the jaw in the BD bio, used the elastic strap from the bicep armor to hold around the neck of the p1 head...

Badass conversion.:clap Consider that pose stolen at some point in the future.:D

i finally got my hands on a decent camera so i can share some of my preds... i love the classic, so sick
i also converted my P1 to a classic. pulled out the jaw in the BD bio, used the elastic strap from the bicep armor to hold around the neck of the p1 head...

Awesome pose on the Classic, very natural.

Consider that pose stolen at some point in the future.:D

:exactly: :D

I picked up my Classic yesterday. I've only had time to inspect him, then put him back in the box until I'm back home this weekend. Expect lots of pics then. :D

Odd does have a nice pose. Copied that for now.

Just have the age old problem of having 3 figures in a shelf so each has limited arm room. every time I get more cases for more room to space them out I end up racking up a credit card bill putting 3 to a shelf again.

The 3 super predators with the hound are the worst though.

Odd does have a nice pose. Copied that for now.

Just have the age old problem of having 3 figures in a shelf so each has limited arm room. every time I get more cases for more room to space them out I end up racking up a credit card bill putting 3 to a shelf again.

The 3 super predators with the hound are the worst though.

Yup, they really do take up a lot of space, but damn, they look great posed together. :D

What I have so far on my 3 predator shelves. Trying for a hunter camp look on each with scattered skulls and the like.

100_0168.jpg

100_0167.jpg

100_0166.jpg

Rather unimaginative I know. :(

IMG_1652.jpg

Believe it or not the top shelf has P2 (not the battle damaged one), P2 Elder, Wolf - Cleaner Kit Version, Shadow, Lost, Guardian (can't see), P1, She-Predator (can't see), Dutch, Billie, Classic Predator, Falconer, Tracker, Royce, and Berserker on it. I've got just enough room for Noland to get crammed in, and I will probably trade P2 out when the new version comes.

The second shelf has Obama TT, Mech Test Tony Stark (may have to put him up later), War Machine, MK VI, Odin, Thor, Spiderman 3, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Black Widow, Blade, Abigail Whistler (can't see), and Wolverine on it. I'm not getting any villains (can't afford them), so I'm hoping for room for the rest of the Avengers.

The real disappoint will be if there's no mention or prototype shown at this year's SDCC.

Still, would be nice if they said something about it before then. :)

Back