Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome pics! is that a custom bio? looks a bit different than HTs.

and how does the Classic head look on a P1 body? i'm sure someone here has tried it by now. too big? compatible fit?

Yup. A few pages back, he explains what he did to it.

A few members here have tried putting Classic's head on the P1 body and they say it does look a tad big on it.

Indeed.

The next HT predator figure to be released will probably be the Samurai. The next 1/6 after that, maybe P2 :pray:. The first 1/4 predator could be Scar.

Would love it if those were all true. :rock

Just got my Classic.
:yess:

Amazing figure, I love all the accessories.
The poseability is great, same goes with the Metal blades.
And the HS...holy mother of...that is THE Predator...so...I guess I'll convert him too, but we'll see.

But I must say that I'm a little disappointed about the light-up function inside his gauntlet, meaning the Predator symbols. Only one lights up and not even really...only gleaming through...sort of?!
Didn't the proto pics show full lit up symbols inside?!

I didn't see anyone Else complain about that.
Am I the only one who thinks that way?!

Besides that...10/10 for this and I REALLY don't know which pose I'll have him standing with for a long time.
Full evening of trying and everything ahead.
:)

As much as I love this Classic thread it's about time we had a brand new Predator thread to move on to and wait for in hand pics in.:D
This thread will die once Noland is out. Screw Classic. Its all about the Noland. At least Noland will be Noland on peoples display shelves. Noland actually looks like he does in the movie and not more like a creature that was in a movie 20 years prior. People wont be thinking should i buy Noland or wait until Harrigan is released? Noland wont be leaning forward threatening to fall off his base like a Michael Jackson dance move. Its all about Noland.

Noland Noland Noland

I guess we're just happy that there's any light up functions on the gauntlet at all. One if better than nothing. And it's mostly used for the hologram projections anyway.

Id love to see a spring loaded blade gauntlet at some point. Its such a simple thing to make and i am surprised its not been a feature in HT preds since the start. Because it seem such a no brained concept to think up before you start producing the figures. Not to mention ive had $10 toys that still have perfectly fine spring loaded features still working after theyve been with me for 20 years. Get a bloody move on HT

I guess we're just happy that there's any light up functions on the gauntlet at all. One if better than nothing. And it's mostly used for the hologram projections anyway.

Yeah, sure thing, Tim.
But you get my point, do you?!
Maybe hollowing it a little and casing it with aliminium foil could help?!

What would that do? I would love to find a way to make all the lights light up.

i would love to do it on mine..need to carve out the four section where the counter is and swap it with clear plastic then paint the red symbols with clear red..the background with flat black...

well...that's what I would do :wink1:

Rob

My own custom Classic Predator.
Some work in progress pictures :
"Custom biceps armor" made of Super Sculpey.

001_Predarnold_Classic_Armor.jpg

002_Predarnold_Classic_Armor.jpg

"Custom Suede Side Pouch"

007_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

My custom pouch vs Hot Toys P1 plastic pouch:

008_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

My work here is done :) :

004_Predarnold_Classic_Armor.jpg

005_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

006_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

Last edited:
Is it hard to make suede pouch like this. It takes me 2 days to make one :). It's too complicated.

Back