Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally finished my custom Cloaked Classic pred

DSCF2065.jpg

More pics to come later

Times are hard. 3rd April was Terminator Day; Predator Day will happen.:pray:

I hope it happens sooner than later.

Just this morning I was wondering if hot toys would do a Predator 1 DX with PERS and detachable shoulder cannon-backpack, medikit , and all the possible extras, I couldn't think of many, except for a spine and skull trophy.

City Hunter seems more aproppiate for DX treatment.

Just this morning I was wondering if hot toys would do a Predator 1 DX with PERS and detachable shoulder cannon-backpack, medikit , and all the possible extras, I couldn't think of many, except for a spine and skull trophy.

I don't understand why a detachable shoulder cannon-backpack hasn't happened already. If he's unmasked he shouldn't be wearing it.

Just a heads up to those who don't have this yet, go to Midtowncomics.com. They are having a sale and this is 30% off.

Be careful when you mention Predator, DX, and PERS in the same sentence. This community doesn't respond well to it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

My own custom Classic Predator.
Some work in progress pictures :
"Custom biceps armor" made of Super Sculpey.

001_Predarnold_Classic_Armor.jpg

002_Predarnold_Classic_Armor.jpg

"Custom Suede Side Pouch"

007_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

My custom pouch vs Hot Toys P1 plastic pouch:

008_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

My work here is done :) :

004_Predarnold_Classic_Armor.jpg

005_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

006_Predarnold_Classic_Pouch.jpg

OK thats it!! i now need to sculpt that bicept armor too..your work is perfect!!!!..thanks for that kick in da a$$:hi5:

Be careful when you mention Predator, DX, and PERS in the same sentence. This community doesn't respond well to it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:dunno

That's seem to be Hot Toys way to do 2nd better versions, Batman, Joker, Terminator all got the DX treatment, I just don't see how Predator could have its DX version, aside from detachable shoulder cannon or medikit it doesn't have enough accesories.

A tree base and an extremely well articulated body maybe?

Back