Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some random shots of mine. :)

IMG_3181_2_small.jpg

IMG_3196_2_small.jpg

Cool pictures!! How did you get that blurry effect in the background, photoshop'd?

Thanks. I only adjusted the colors a bit afterwards, the rest was in-camera. The blurry background is achieved by a large aperture (f/1.8) which creates a shallow depth of field.

Thanks for the answer!

I'm a noob when it comes to photography but I will try that aperture thing out as soon as I figure out what that is... :lol

Baloo's bio is amazing and awesome and being around when he made them and seeing how much attention and details he had put into them make that the most amazing P1 bio ever made in 1:6. But we gotta remember that this figure wasn't created as P1 not Classic but more of a hybrid of both. I'm happy with the bio it comes with and also because it matches the rest of the armor better.

I've made the tough decision to back out of the Predators (Predator 3) line. I'll still get Classic but the others that I don't have yet are getting cancelled and what I have I'll try to move on. Have to scale back my Predator-collecting ambitions, as theres just too much coming. Might cease and desist on the HT Lost Predators too, not sure. It would leave only the P1, P2 and Dutch as my Predator collecting focus if I were to do so. And I'd buy Harrigan if HT made him.

I know you all don't need to know this. Just kinda making it 'official' I suppose for my own benefit. :lol

I took a few more pictures before. I've took that many that i may as well not post any more because they will end up looking like duplicates. In fact i shouldnt really post these-

-But i will

DSCF2178.jpg

DSCF2179.jpg

DSCF2183.jpg

DSCF2185.jpg

DSCF2189.jpg

It is a remarkably perfect fit for classic whilst he has the mandibles in. It almost " clicks " on. Its uncanny

Back