Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly!
How are you guys fixing the hose to the left wrist computer?
You can actually pin the pipe in between the gauntlet plate and the arm before you "click it in". If you get it positioned right you can have it pretty seamless

I took a few more pictures before. I've took that many that i may as well not post any more because they will end up looking like duplicates. In fact i shouldnt really post these-

-But i will

DSCF2178.jpg

DSCF2179.jpg

DSCF2183.jpg

DSCF2185.jpg

DSCF2189.jpg

hey mate... beautifull mask :hi5: but is a little outdated:wink1:. I'm adapting the mask of baloo. and I'm a little reforming their cheeks and jaws. I think I have good results. I also move the cannon to the left
I think so is more like the original Predator. and get more movement in the head
I will put pictures later

hey mate... beautifull mask :hi5: but is a little outdated:wink1:. I'm adapting the mask of baloo. and I'm a little reforming their cheeks and jaws. I think I have good results. I also move the cannon to the left
I think so is more like the original Predator. and get more movement in the head
I will put pictures later

I need to see this!!!

The head kept falling off my Classic anytime I posed it as well. Thing is, I bought a second Classic and his head is rock solid in the neck post. I switched the heads between them and the second is rock solid on the first, while the first head plopped onto the second and is now secure, too. The second Classics Bio Mask switch doesn't look out of the armor, though. I'm thinking of returning it, but can't get myself to do it :(

For those who have this figure, is the torso a solid piece of plastic without articulation, or is it a rubber piece with an inner body that allows to articulate the middle section of the torso?
I'm really looking forward with this figure, but I've the Predator 1 and this is very similar. Does anyone recomends this figure over the P1?
Thanks!

For those who have this figure, is the torso a solid piece of plastic without articulation, or is it a rubber piece with an inner body that allows to articulate the middle section of the torso?
I'm really looking forward with this figure, but I've the Predator 1 and this is very similar. Does anyone recomends this figure over the P1?
Thanks!

It's solid, it just (barely) rotates on the waist.

I'm probably the only one who doesn't recommend Classic over P1, I have both, plus the Neca 1/4, and my favorite is the P1. :nana:

Thanks!

I personally like both for different reasons. Watch my embeded youtube video a few posts back here and you can see my review where I have both of them standing together for some comparisons.

Thanks!

The torso is a solid piece of plastic. It turns a bit at the waist but that's about it. The articulation on the body overall is very limited. The elbows and knees barely bend 90%. It's basically a slightly lose able statue. On the bright side it does come with light up features on the mask and bomb gauntlet and the wrist blades are real metal. It does not have the most accurate headsculpt to P1 but it is a very aggressive looking predator head I honestly like it a lot.
As for the original Predator from HT, the articulation is great. You can bring the fist all the way up to the shoulder and can do a pretty mean running pose. But the body is honestly too skinny in my opinion. And the joints are a lot more noticeable compared to the classic body. And the stock bio mask that comes with the original is just terrible. You would need to get a custom bio offered by Taylerdurdem or Baloo to have it look great.

Guess its all about what you're looking for in the end. They both go for about the same price right.

Damn TD that looks awesome. And looks like you were able to remove the backpack...?

So is this the normal Classic backpack, slightly pulled apart to add more pose-ability?

backpack can be removed with patience and care. and then there qe cut the plastic part that fits in a backpack. so the cannon is moved a few millimeters and that the head can rotate more

I got my classic yesterday after waiting for so long. I was seriously considering not to PO from this retailer as the few bucks less is definitely not worth the wait. Surprisingly the retailer gave me the exclusive edition saying that they are sorry for the delay. This is certainly a pleasant surprise. Figure is great, don't know, but the classic to me looks like a "teenage" predator.

Back