Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, this piece is just so incredible. It's still THE standard setter as far as I'm concerned. Nothing else I've seen by Prime comes close to the feeling I get when I see Deathstroke. Their other merch looks fantastic but this remains a cut above all else IMO.

Does this surpass XM's Magneto? I had one, and it was amazing, but this looks like a step up from that, to me.

you can't compare 1/4 scale to 1/3 scale in my opinion.

I think I love this statue more than anything else Prime 1 has made as far as the bats license is concerned.

I can see that. I love my Tychus and Diablo Overthrown statues, both of which are loaded with great details. But, if they had been 1/3 scale, or even 1/4, they would have been in another class altogether.

you can't compare 1/4 scale to 1/3 scale in my opinion.

I think I love this statue more than anything else Prime 1 has made as far as the bats license is concerned.

That is exactly what I meant with my statement. This is THE Prime 1 piece to own IMO. It's what the XM Mags is to other XM offerings. Just a cut above.

Just joined the WL. Fingers and toes crossed. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my WL just converted...wohoooooooo; thanks for those who kept telling me you will get one.....

I think Magneto is a much more popular character, so that's why he goes for what he does. The ES is much lower on him compared to DS too. The base is what got me to order this on top of the bat cowl Ex.

be194dc9bd43f23472928d21cbd7c677.jpg
314a3fff3a772fe6d33b60cf6dc51401.jpg

So pumped!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back