Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay!

Yeah same I've extended myself to maybe one more ... That or stock up on ps4 and XB1 games lol

Ahaha I limit myself to 3 prime1 statues for the year. The upcoming Batman Beyond is very tempting. But then there's still Miller/Jim Lee too! It all depends on when they are being released as well. -.- I haven't game much this year. So far, I only bought XCom 2 and an indie game. ^^!!

Ironically, the Noel Bats seems to be the one people are the most indifferent to. The cowl that Deathstroke is holding looks like a Noel cowl and the base matches the Noel Bats. Still, the Noel exclusive is still up.

Noel is a skin from Arkham Origins. The cowl looks like it comes from the standard costume in the game. I believe Prime (Kira) has stated that the standard AO Bats costume will get made as a statue eventually. There are so many different Batman statues coming from the Arkham games. Personally, I'm waiting for an AA/AC Bats. I hope we see that Bats sooner rather than later.

I've strongly considered Noel. It was a great story and the statue is really nice. It's just a hard pick with all the future reveals.

And that's exactly why I'm not buying it, I really like it, but I'm holding out for more villains and the Miller Bats. At this price/size sacrifices have to be made.

Ironically, the Noel Bats seems to be the one people are the most indifferent to. The cowl that Deathstroke is holding looks like a Noel cowl and the base matches the Noel Bats. Still, the Noel exclusive is still up.

Prime hurt themselves by A) Previewing too many 1/3 Bats at once, and B) Telling everyone what their future Bat projects will be. If you know Noel is not a top tier suit, why tell everyone your going to make the more popular versions while you still have things up for PO? It's not logical with big edition sizes on them.

These conversions may just be extra stock Prime is giving to SSC. I believe the EX is still available for PO on Prime's website. That's probably where these conversions are coming from. I think the same thing happened with the EX Arkham Knight Bats.

They are still up on the Prime1 site, that much I can confirm.

Prime hurt themselves by A) Previewing too many 1/3 Bats at once, and B) Telling everyone what their future Bat projects will be. If you know Noel is not a top tier suit, why tell everyone your going to make the more popular versions while you still have things up for PO? It's not logical with big edition sizes on them.

I think the volume of new release statues they are putting out almost negates how forward they are. It's either let people in on what your plans are or people pass altogether at this price range.

I for one appreciate how forward they are. You can plan your purchases and future displays accordingly. These are almost $1,000 purchases after all. I am sure some have quit PFs and Hot Toys to focus their budget on some of these higher end pieces because they see more value due to all around price increases. That market share is more valuable to Prime 1 than dealing in secrecy much like how Sideshow does.

Sideshow takes one sculpt and makes thousands of it with high ES at a lower cost/price in 1/4. Prime 1 releases many sculpts at a higher cost/price, more reasonable ES and you can pick and choose what you want because you go into it informed.

Can you order Exclusive Deathstroke form anywhere else besides Sideshow?

Thanks in advance.

I think the volume of new release statues they are putting out almost negates how forward they are. It's either let people in on what your plans are or people pass altogether at this price range.

I for one appreciate how forward they are. You can plan your purchases and future displays accordingly. These are almost $1,000 purchases after all. I am sure some have quit PFs and Hot Toys to focus their budget on some of these higher end pieces because they see more value due to all around price increases. That market share is more valuable to Prime 1 than dealing in secrecy much like how Sideshow does.

Sideshow takes one sculpt and makes thousands of it with high ES at a lower cost/price in 1/4. Prime 1 releases many sculpts at a higher cost/price, more reasonable ES and you can pick and choose what you want because you go into it informed.

i as well. love that they just tell us everything they got going on and let us decide what we want.

i as well. love that they just tell us everything they got going on and let us decide what we want.

Yeah it's good. I know I'm very interested in Scarcrow and Two Face, so it's good to know they're coming. That way I'm less tempted to spend that money on Harley or something because I'm 'unsure' if those other 2 will ever come out.

So long as this isn't sold out at Prime's website, we should see plenty of conversions through SSC.

I'm wondering if this line is unpopular worldwide. None of them are sold out on the Prime 1 website yet. I'm surprised.

I'm wondering if this line is unpopular worldwide. None of them are sold out on the Prime 1 website yet. I'm surprised.

IMO, the edition sizes are just too high. Deathstroke is an amazing statue. However, I don't think the character is popular enough to sell thousands of units for Prime. Especially at over $900 a pop. The same goes for a lot of the other Arkham characters. If the EXs were held at around 500 and there were no more than 1000 REGs, I think the odds of a sellout increase pretty dramatically. In all honesty, I'm just going to cherry pick a few of the Arkham statues that I like the most for my collection. The only thing I ask for is a kick ass looking statue. The piece has to look AWESOME for me to drop over $900 for it. Deathstroke easily fits that category for me. Slade looks phenomenal. I just hope I feel the same way when Prime releases their AA/AC Bats and Joker statues. Those are the next 2 pieces I'm most looking forward to from Prime.

Back