Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm adding an entertainment room off of my house, the shelves are being custom made, since they just started the foundation I still have time to modify how I want the shelves to look, so I'm thinking of setting up the bottom shelve under my 65" TV to be about 40" tall, that should accommodate the 1/3 scale long as I don't get Killer Croc :)

Oh, awesome man. I was thinking of building my own. You think 40 inches is an ideal height?

I will definitely be picking up this one...it looks amazing!! And the exclusive is cool...it's been a while since I felt that way about an exclusive.

It's up for PO on Prime's website. Wonder when it'll be up on SSC's site. This is a must have piece for me so I want to lock up my PO ASAP.

It's up for PO on Prime's website. Wonder when it'll be up on SSC's site. This is a must have piece for me so I want to lock up my PO ASAP.

It will probably be up on site shows website Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, awesome man. I was thinking of building my own. You think 40 inches is an ideal height?

The ones Prime 1 have put up for pre-order range from 30" to 36" so 40" should be high enough, I can't picture Catwoman, Batgirl or Ivy being any higher then that...

Post pics of the shelf when it's done please :)

Oh I will... Only thing I can show now is the foundation forms.... My addition should be done middle of January if not sooner... I can't wait... It's going to be nice to have one space to hold all my statues...

#statuecollectorproblems

Lol, I've been a long time collector of 1/6 figures, but I had no idea how badly the foray into 1/4 scale would be when I started collecting earlier this year. I too am basically just putting them "wherever", but Dan350's entertainment center idea would look great, especially in my family room. I'm really excited for these 1/3 scales as well, but I'm wondering if I'm going to need to contact someone about some custom shelves for them.

Why isn't there an official Prime 1 thread? I just found out about all there Arkham release. Holy **** they are incredible. I need this Deathstroke though. Incredible. I am going to have to make some tough decisions in what to collect and what not to in the coming months.

How quick are these released from the time PO goes up?

Any idea when this goes up on SS website?? This week? Been up on Prime1s website for a couple days...itching to PO the ex

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Any idea when this goes up on SS website?? This week? Been up on Prime1s website for a couple days...itching to PO the ex

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I'm hoping today. Sideshow always has a 3 to 4 day delay putting up Prime 1 for preorder. My trigger finger is twitching.

Well according to some conversations between Prime 1 and some customers on facebook, this should be up for PO sometime this week. It would still go up for PO through Prime 1 first so maybe a day or 2 after that it would pop up on Sideshow's site. I would say if you PO in the first week, you should be fine.

Well according to some conversations between Prime 1 and some customers on facebook, this should be up for PO sometime this week. It would still go up for PO through Prime 1 first so maybe a day or 2 after that it would pop up on Sideshow's site. I would say if you PO in the first week, you should be fine.

It's all ready up for order on Prime 1 . SSC always delays putting up the pre-order. A rep told me today but nada.

Back