Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1 stuff usually goes up without warning!

We've had dates before put never goes up the days we are told.

Just keep checking!!!

Still nothing....these usually don't show up on Thursdays like regular stuff. Maybe tomorrow is the day?

Goes up tomorrow then.... thanks for posting it Shoo.

Gonna have to make a decision real quick if I need this then. How fast do the exclusives usually sell out? Does this have to be a day one pre-order? Or could one wait a few days/weeks before ordering? Hopefully SSC offers more than three months to pay this off. Looking at there other prime 1 stuff, they have monthly payments at $270..... I would want to have lower payments than that.

Goes up tomorrow then.... thanks for posting it Shoo.

Gonna have to make a decision real quick if I need this then. How fast do the exclusives usually sell out? Does this have to be a day one pre-order? Or could one wait a few days/weeks before ordering? Hopefully SSC offers more than three months to pay this off. Looking at there other prime 1 stuff, they have monthly payments at $270..... I would want to have lower payments than that.

I'd imagine you'd have at least 2-3 days to PO the exclusive. Even if it goes to waitlist if you get on the list ASAP you will likely convert people cancel all the time for different reasons. I'm gonna definitely flex this one, it will probably be like $100 per mo starting in januarary or something.

Yea the earlier you PO the lower the monthly installment usually.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I'd imagine you'd have at least 2-3 days to PO the exclusive. Even if it goes to waitlist if you get on the list ASAP you will likely convert people cancel all the time for different reasons. I'm gonna definitely flex this one, it will probably be like $100 per mo starting in januarary or something.

$100 a month isn't bad at all. Thanks for the answer.

Yea the earlier you PO the lower the monthly installment usually.

Never really payed much to attention to that, but looking at there newer releases I see that Vader 1:1 bust has eight monthly payments. I assume Deathstroke then will be close to the same. Might have to PO when it goes up then to get the most payments.

I wonder why this is $930 and not $900 like the other releases. The base appears to be the exact same as the Noel Batman. Wouldn't it be cheaper to make that base again and thus make the price lower? I can understand if the base was brand new, but it is just being reused. I don't get the $30 increase. Doesn't make a big difference though.

I wonder why this is $930 and not $900 like the other releases. The base appears to be the exact same as the Noel Batman. Wouldn't it be cheaper to make that base again and thus make the price lower? I can understand if the base was brand new, but it is just being reused. I don't get the $30 increase. Doesn't make a big difference though.

It's a $30 Bad a$$ statue charge lol.

I wonder why this is $930 and not $900 like the other releases. The base appears to be the exact same as the Noel Batman. Wouldn't it be cheaper to make that base again and thus make the price lower? I can understand if the base was brand new, but it just is being reused. I don't get the $30 increase. Doesn't make a big difference though.

Because he comes with two portraits 3 interchangeable arms with weapons plus the exclusive that doesn't mess with the price. That's why it cost more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wished prime 1 would give us all buyers a bonus punch card like those buy 6 or even 10, and get one free on the last punch. I mean that's a lot of dough to buy so many. It's to make us all buy more. win win right? Is this possible prime 1? :wink1:

..that would be amazing comicbookguy. You got my vote :)
Buy 5, get the 6th free or even half off

After sleeping on it a few nights I have decided that I am not going to take the plunge down this very expensive rabbit hole.

Back