Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Deathstroke Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least Prime 1 doesn't slack on quality .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nailed this down. Dropped my rewards points on it ($154) to make it more manageable and hit up the flex pay for 8 months. I'm super excited to finally be adding a quality Deathstroke statue to my collection.

Beautiful piece... I will just enjoy this from the forum =)

Just got home and po! was a little surprise it's still here and not sold out yet. Even though I prefer to have a 200 es and miss it so that I could get a more rare statue and pay more if I had too.

Just got home and po! was a little surprise it's still here and not sold out yet. Even though I prefer to have a 200 es and miss it so that I could get a more rare statue and pay more if I had too.

you should really comission a statue, its Always the ES with you man :O

Damn i didnt think it would sell out that quick. I just got on the waitlist. What are my chances on getting one?

Damn i didnt think it would sell out that quick. I just got on the waitlist. What are my chances on getting one?

I would say pretty good, given it's price tag your going to get a lot of people who jumped on it and then get buyers remorse later or before it releases realize they can't afford it...

I would say pretty good, given it's price tag your going to get a lot of people who jumped on it and then get buyers remorse later or before it releases realize they can't afford it...

Yea idd, the same with prime 1 AK batman however you should go on the WL now or within the week

SS must be making a killing off cancelled nrds.

Damn
e65f573ccbf45ddc99d58f535b8af38a.jpg

Wow it sold out in 12 hours? Insane. I just went back on the SS site and I don't even see it listed on there anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I wonder why the regular is not even listed? Plus somebody on eBay is already trying to sell this for 2k

SSC makes a killing on NRDs because everyone is canceling their SSC stuff for prime one stuff lol

Sideshow is a primary distributor for Prime 1...so they already get "a cut of the pie" on Prime 1 products ordered on their website. So...people cancelling orders of non Prime 1 pieces and forfeiting NRDs to secure new Prime 1 pieces is a win/win situation for them.

Back