Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the weird thing is on ss shipping update they say op regular is shipping now and some people order a regular is shipping soon. I'm lost!!!!

But the weird thing is on ss shipping update they say op regular is shipping now and some people order a regular is shipping soon. I'm lost!!!!

I bet they did that Cuz the regular isn't sold out so people think it will ship now they will buy it then get a letter it's not shipping till a few months lol damn SS

Are you in America, because SS doesn't say now shipping.

Yes, the ex was pushed backed from the email I got and they updated the new date on line but when you look at the date for the regular one it still reads March.
What i was thinking I wonder if SS is doing this to push out the regular a little more...

Even if they end up shipping my EX I can't take it now Cuz after that email I went and paid out some bills and won't have that money back till 2 months.

Yeah I talked to ss about this, from what they told me the reg. will be releasing now until june, as for the Ex. we wont see them until may-june.

I'm going to call tomorrow why would the EX be longer did they 4get to pack the gun!!!!

I am really tempted to cancel my EX and get my NRD back due to delay, the thing is I really like bumblebee and want to keep my bumblebee EX. If I cancel OP I probably should cancel/sell the bumblebee too, they are like peanut butter and jelly. Would you guys have a bumblebee without OP?

If I decide to keep the OP Ex and wants to sell it later, I think I will have a hard time to sell it. I am still trying to sell my megatron with ES of 500 below retail and having a hard time.

I think this OP is a great statue but the price is too expensive considering the ES is 2500 total. Regular should be easy to find below retail for a long long time.

Think you are right Mamba. Prime1 have overshot the ES on this guy, considering the pricetag. If it's 2500 ES, and selling $400 PF, it's a totally different story.

I am cool with it. Hopefully the Canadian dollar recovers a bit in the next few months with summer hitting.

Back