Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem for me as it will be worth the wait. Moreover, I am not tired of this version of the character, so, that will be ok.

An getting the bust has just given me strength for the additional waiting :lol!

I've ordered through a local distributor here in Australia so every time they delay it adds even more time on for us. I'm doubtful we'll even see this down under until the 2nd half of the year.

I have also ordered through a local retailer in Belgium as with VAT, import duties, taxes and EUR/USD difference currency, it is impossible to get it through Sideshow or Japan.

It is quite frustrating, but, at the end, the point is to get what we ordered.

How much in euros in this getting delivered to you approx?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got mine from Simply toys unfortunately my reg weapon came damaged, :(, so disappointed i didnt even bother assembling them just checked every parts and put it back,
have mailed ST, hope they can send me a replacement,, this is my first order with them ,so dont know what to expect from their reply,,

i got mine from Simply toys unfortunately my reg weapon came damaged, :(, so disappointed i didnt even bother assembling them just checked every parts and put it back,
have mailed ST, hope they can send me a replacement,, this is my first order with them ,so dont know what to expect from their reply,,
Sorry to hear. I don't have any experience with them, but I hope it's resolved quickly. GL.

ST is SS distributor for Asia I think. You should be in good hand.

So SS was suppose to take final payment on 5th March but now changed the date to 5th April. More days...Just like megs by the time we get this in the uk it be the summer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow glad I got 8 months locked in ! Now it's a max of 5!

Yeah those would be some big hits hahaha! I did my 1:2 endo over 4 months and it was painful haha! Although if you contact ss I am sure they would hook you up with a couple of extra months on a big price item.

Doesn't make any sense. Sideshow op prime 1 studio shipping is up and it will cost 200 for shipping to Canada. It is more then megatron but op only have 2 boxes compare to 3 boxes. The funny thing is shipping to China, Australia, and Japan is only 215. We Canadians are getting nailed

Doesn't make any sense. Sideshow op prime 1 studio shipping is up and it will cost 200 for shipping to Canada. It is more then megatron but op only have 2 boxes compare to 3 boxes. The funny thing is shipping to China, Australia, and Japan is only 215. We Canadians are getting nailed

That is odd

"Unbohlievable!"- Nat Tran (Community Channel)

Yeah, crazy. Op is smaller and not as heavy also. Don't forget about local taxes/duty and the exchange rate against the american dollar.
This will be around $3500 Canadian. Lucky, I only have one flex payment to go, but still a big hit though. If I to order this right now, I would
have a second thought on this, and Prime 1 should consider cutting the 2500 ES down since AOE Prime is coming. I think since Prime 1 has a world wide license for the movie transformers, they should consider doing direct deliver thru their website and eliminate the need of having a distributor like Sideshow where they get a distributing fee. I am sure they could get a lower rate from FedEx,etc. and this will probably help lower the cost of their statues. I am not sure which is cheaper, sending a container of stock/w distributing fee or sending directly to each customer?

ST is SS distributor for Asia I think. You should be in good hand.

well , they havent replied to my mail, yet , been over a week , send them another yesterday.. not expecting a positive, u expect some kind of reply at least ..

Very surprised to see the inflation on shipping for OP compared to Megatron,but not at all surprised.I wont support this line anymore anyways,so many of these coming out,and another version just around the corner.Id love to meet the marketing guys over at Prime 1

"Unbohlievable!"- Nat Tran (Community Channel)

Yeah, crazy. Op is smaller and not as heavy also. Don't forget about local taxes/duty and the exchange rate against the american dollar.
This will be around $3500 Canadian. Lucky, I only have one flex payment to go, but still a big hit though. If I to order this right now, I would
have a second thought on this, and Prime 1 should consider cutting the 2500 ES down since AOE Prime is coming. I think since Prime 1 has a world wide license for the movie transformers, they should consider doing direct deliver thru their website and eliminate the need of having a distributor like Sideshow where they get a distributing fee. I am sure they could get a lower rate from FedEx,etc. and this will probably help lower the cost of their statues. I am not sure which is cheaper, sending a container of stock/w distributing fee or sending directly to each customer?

Totally agree with lowering the ES

Back