Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really tempted to cancel my EX and get my NRD back due to delay, the thing is I really like bumblebee and want to keep my bumblebee EX. If I cancel OP I probably should cancel/sell the bumblebee too, they are like peanut butter and jelly. Would you guys have a bumblebee without OP?

If I decide to keep the OP Ex and wants to sell it later, I think I will have a hard time to sell it. I am still trying to sell my megatron with ES of 500 below retail and having a hard time.

I think this OP is a great statue but the price is too expensive considering the ES is 2500 total. Regular should be easy to find below retail for a long long time.

I'm getting OP with out bee, the cost are so high it doesn't feel right havering 2 that come out to over 5k unless ur rich and poop money.
Yeah I guess with the price this item has to be one U keep for years.
I mean U can always sell off the gun on its own to someone that doesn't have the EX ( after people get there they gonna want that gun and 4get about what they spend last month one him) then sell off later the rest at a price that most people will sell the regular one as. But im sure u will take a hit anyone you put it...

Interesting how 13 months ago everyone was so excited on ordering and now everyone begins to lose interest slowly and face the reality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting how 13 months ago everyone was so excited on ordering and now everyone begins to lose interest slowly and face the reality.

Had I known asia would get all there stuff 6 months before sideshow's customers get theres,along with full disclosure of the es for both reg and ex on p.o date would of helped me easily pass on this,instead of burning my NRD.One thing in this hobby that I don't like is waiting another 6 months for a 2.5k piece while others are already enjoying theres.With new statues coming out all the time,its hard to sit by and wait that long while you have so much locked up in one piece.I understand there is gonna be a difference in time between the first and last guy pending payment method,but seriously 6 months waiting period for such a high end item,come on that's not cool,and that doesn't include lengthy replacement times.Another issue is how fast the new OP AOE version will be coming out which also comes in two different versions,another joke because most companies who retail items with a 2k plus MSRP only offer 1 version,no regular and then exclusive thus flooding the market.I hope those who ordered one plan on keeping it for a long time

I just cancelled my EX and will get my NRD back due to delay. The way I see it if I ever want it again I could always get the regular and pay below retail (I don't think even the EX will be selling high above retail in the after market considering the retail price is already high as it is plus there are 2000 regulars), with 2500 total ES this will not sell out anytime soon plus Prime1 is releasing the other versions of Optimus. Heck Megatron is still available at Sideshow and its regular ES is only 500. What made them think to put 2000 regular ES for prime and charge $350 more than megatron?

I'll be keeping my bumblebee EX. The color and the weathering effect are just perfect and it is priced right and the ES is set right/reasonable.

Had I known asia would get all there stuff 6 months before sideshow's customers get theres,along with full disclosure of the es for both reg and ex on p.o date would of helped me easily pass on this,instead of burning my NRD.One thing in this hobby that I don't like is waiting another 6 months for a 2.5k piece while others are already enjoying theres.With new statues coming out all the time,its hard to sit by and wait that long while you have so much locked up in one piece.I understand there is gonna be a difference in time between the first and last guy pending payment method,but seriously 6 months waiting period for such a high end item,come on that's not cool,and that doesn't include lengthy replacement times.Another issue is how fast the new OP AOE version will be coming out which also comes in two different versions,another joke because most companies who retail items with a 2k plus MSRP only offer 1 version,no regular and then exclusive thus flooding the market.I hope those who ordered one plan on keeping it for a long time

I just cancelled my EX and will get my NRD back due to delay. The way I see it if I ever want it again I could always get the regular and pay below retail (I don't think even the EX will be selling high above retail in the after market considering the retail price is already high as it is plus there are 2000 regulars), with 2500 total ES this will not sell out anytime soon plus Prime1 is releasing the other versions of Optimus. Heck Megatron is still available at Sideshow and its regular ES is only 500. What made them think to put 2000 regular ES for prime and charge $350 more than megatron?

I'll be keeping my bumblebee EX. The color and the weathering effect are just perfect and it is priced right and the ES is set right/reasonable.

YEs... the ES factor is definitely kicking in now. I think all shoudl fully disclose the ES from the opening PO dates. Prime1 is a bit too greedy and too fast in this matter.

Personally, I don't as Optimus is my favourite hero character (vevermind his incarnation G1, Prime or movie) and I am still anxious to get it even if I ordered him a year ago now. But this is Optimus and I would'nt have the same feeling towards Megatron even if I like the statue.

Regarding the ES, ...well, it seems obious to me that China and Asia are the first targets from Prime1 and Megatron and Optimus were the main and first characters of a serie.

I am curious to know the ES and prices of their AOE Prime: just to see if it will cost the same as DOTM Prime.

I am just happy to be able to get this in North America for essentially the same price as those in other parts of the world. A big thumbs up to SS for carrying it. I would have had to pay way more if I got it from anyone else.

I receive my Optimus. Problem with left leg. The casting hole for the feet shield is not square. So it can't sit up correctly. The base logo also, it is resting lower than base when put on. I have to put paper or tissue inside to hold it in place. One of the peg on bottom left foot also broken. I have asked my supplier. He say with Prime1, all broken parts so far, complain. They never replied or follow up. Maybe someone can help here.

Trying to attach pics. But weird the manage attachment won't work. I am told Simply Toys will take our complaints, but basically don't do anything with the follow up

Trying to attach pics. But weird the manage attachment won't work. I am told Simply Toys will take our complaints, but basically don't do anything with the follow up

You should mail directly to Prime1 much faster than simply Toys.. show the issue so they can solve the problem.
I have friend who got Optimus one the foot got detach not broken. If this is the case I think they include special glue.
If this happen.

I remember my Megs had a small broken piece and there was no replacement. I so had to either destroy it or take their compensation offer. Obviously our customs and VAT don't get refunded and we will have to re-order it again and get stung further by customs. Too much hassle to destroy it and re-order again so I had to glue it together. Dreading we will have the same problem with Optimus.

Back