Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They give you spare chrome parts very fragile. in case if you break it so you have extra one to fix it.

My piece did not come with spare chrome parts and glue, only those recent release has such, how come there is difference?!

My piece did not come with spare chrome parts and glue, only those recent release has such, how come there is difference?!

I didnt also. My friends from the states told me he received those parts... I think the transport may be dangerous or for other reason.

Nice job! Was it hard to remove the parts pretty scary.
the trick is to use hair dryer or anything make thing hot because hot can softens some of those parts and then easilier to dismantle with a little force.
Of course have to be very careful. if not confident, better not to do anything as it itself is already badass.

Oh ok I see good to know.. Thank u. PRIME will be my 1st from P1S so I'm just reading up on what people do and don't do...

Is it just me or when you look at this photo prime looks very lifeless compared to megatron and shockwave.. I'm getting prime Cuz I love transformers but I do think the pose is a little less then Meg and shock.
Oh and that shockwave is gonna be a nice statue

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Update, I tried using the glue they had on something else first to test it, no bueno, IMO seems like really cheap glue so I went and bought some gorilla clear glue, not that I needed a lot but it worked like a charm and I know that stuff is good/better than what they had. As for the parts I got that too, im guessing with the small damaged pieces some people got when they first mailed em out I guess since then they decided to add a few of those just in case. Might be a common problem. But mine turned out awesome, other than the gun, I mean its not as perfect as the one I saw at SDCC but its to be expected, Its still an amazing piece if you a TF lover but IMHO a bit pricy for what you get. Yes its got two heads but I kinda feel cuz of size it should of been 2k like megatron. Prime one is milking it cuz it optimus. Luckly for me I got mine at a LCS that hooked me up. Anyway whats you take on the price point guys? Im curious.

That's great I got one thsts good. Yeahbu can say it's gonna happen a gun or something wil not be at they show in thee show rooms, but for this price that I'm paying SS for plus the push backs I do feel it's very $$$$, megatron is taller and has more of a life like pose. I think if it was hmmmmm 1,700. A lot more people will buy and a lot less people will complain about problems.

:clap Nice!

Some member asking to compare with SS. Will be cool if you can take some pics of it.

Thanks, I'll try but my ss one are in the display case and hard to move around. The room is very mess and I have to take care babies :(

Awesome pics guys.

Hey, Jye318. Since you have XM Magneto, how do you compare it to Prime 1 Optimus. I know it's like comparing apples and oranges because they are different sizes. To me they are both grail pieces. Congrats. you need to display these pieces on their own pedastals like Sharpnel.

@NextLevel, since you had your Optimus for a while now, and if you have displayed with the heavy gun and shield. Is their any stress fracture cracks on OP's arms?
at all?

Back