Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbor 3 houses down just rang my doorbell. He said he's got 2 big boxes delivered to at his door when he came home. I couldn't be happier. I went over there and carried the boxes home. :yess: FedEx is gonna get a black eye for this. :tap

Last edited:
My neighbor 3 houses down just rang my doorbell. He said he's got 2 big boxes delivered to at his door when he came up. I couldn't be happier. I went over there and carried the boxes home. :yess: FedEx is gonna get a black eye for this. :tap

WHat!! FedEx guy must be drunk.

@iamgroot, you need to post those pictures on their facebook page so they need to
realize that they must do a better quality control check on their statues and not let anything like that slide thru.
These are very expensive statues and Optimus Prime should be their number 1/grail piece. Communication is hard
to reach with this company, but they seem to respond to some of the questions on their facebook page.
Now this is making nervous about getting mine.

Don't think you need to worry I think it's just one piece because most of the people receiving them seem to be fine don't have these problems and I can tell you firsthand that I met the team at wonderfest in Japan and they are very passionate and they are all about top-quality so I have no issues and I'm not even worried about getting the perfect piece as a replacement

I think this was just a bad Apple

@iamgroot, you need to post those pictures on their facebook page so they need to
realize that they must do a better quality control check on their statues and not let anything like that slide thru.
These are very expensive statues and Optimus Prime should be their number 1/grail piece. Communication is hard
to reach with this company, but they seem to respond to some of the questions on their facebook page.
Now this is making nervous about getting mine.

My neighbor 3 houses down just rang my doorbell. He said he's got 2 big boxes delivered to at his door when he came home. I couldn't be happier. I went over there and carried the boxes home. :yess: FedEx is gonna get a black eye for this. :tap

Same thing happened to me a couple of months ago but the neighbour they delivered it to had it for 2 weeks in their house and I only found out because I went round and knocked on all my neighbours doors to see if anyone had it. It was like winning the lottery when I eventually found it :lol

Don't think you need to worry I think it's just one piece because most of the people receiving them seem to be fine don't have these problems and I can tell you firsthand that I met the team at wonderfest in Japan and they are very passionate and they are all about top-quality so I have no issues and I'm not even worried about getting the perfect piece as a replacement

I think this was just a bad Apple

I think many of us think about not to be another bad apple ;-). As I have bought mine locally, if something wrong, I must send it back to my seller who's gonna send it back to Sideshow and then Prime1 in order to get a replacement:slap.

But, anyway, each time I look at my OP BD bust, I can only think that this statue must be really impressive in person. I am sometimes thinking to swicth this one to the AOE version, but this version is so nice too, that I am going to keep this (I also think that this statue, due to the USD/EUR is not going to be easy to find later in EU: some seller are canceling their Prime1 statues, because they are loosing profit due too the exchange rate).

Ouch. That was a mini heart attack moment. Really glad it worked out in the end. Hope you had a clean pare of underpants on standby :lol

Thanks guys. Here are a few pics before I head to bed. Spent 2 hours putting Optimus and Megatron. I'll add more pics tomorrow. Good night!

IMG_1687.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

Thanks guys. Here are a few pics before I head to bed. Spent 2 hours putting Optimus and Megatron. I'll add more pics tomorrow. Good night!

IMG_1687.JPG

IMG_1641.JPG

IMG_1693.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

WOW such awesome way to display them. Nice job :)

I have the same turn table that's help a lot to built them and of course checking the details.

Love your setup. May we know the table measurement for Prime and Meg? Plus, what turntable is that, where you purchase it?

That looks amazing if I could ask you for a favor could you take some close-ups of the base is also both of the heads I really like to see some close-ups of both heads to compare to what I received really would appreciate this

Back