Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I have a quick question guys, im sure its already been answered but I just cant look though all of the pages, my prime left leg is basically hovering off the groundby maybe 1-2 mm. How can I fix this, is this an issue with a lot of em? Is that they way its ment to be? Is it a defect? I know the megatron kinda had this problem too but not as bad on mine. Am I putting in wrong. Any help is much appreciated guys and sorry if its been asked already.

Ok so I have a quick question guys, im sure its already been answered but I just cant look though all of the pages, my prime left leg is basically hovering off the groundby maybe 1-2 mm. How can I fix this, is this an issue with a lot of em? Is that they way its ment to be? Is it a defect? I know the megatron kinda had this problem too but not as bad on mine. Am I putting in wrong. Any help is much appreciated guys and sorry if its been asked already.

No issue! no worry as you may not know the base is not flat. some of the finger foot are hovering. its meant to be like this.

No issue! no worry as you may not know the base is not flat. some of the finger foot are hovering. its meant to be like this.

Oh ok, I was a bit worried, I mean it still is stable and isn't moving but I just though it weird that was hovering a bit. So yours is the same too?

Oh ok, I was a bit worried, I mean it still is stable and isn't moving but I just though it weird that was hovering a bit. So yours is the same too?

Yes and my friends too. I also asked to Prime1 about it to make sure.. they told me is meant to be like this.

The reason also if you try to fix it probably cant stand my himself anymore without the base.

Yes and my friends too. I also asked to Prime1 about it to make sure.. they told me is meant to be like this.

I wonder why, I mean its not a big deal and you really cant see it unless you look at it but I just think its strange they would have a foot hoover a bit.

That looks amazing if I could ask you for a favor could you take some close-ups of the base is also both of the heads I really like to see some close-ups of both heads to compare to what I received really would appreciate this

Here are the head shots.

IMG_1706.JPG

IMG_1707.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

IMG_1709.JPG

The reason also if you try to fix it probably cant stand my himself anymore without the base.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Megatron also had the same issues where the foot was also hovering. Looking at my base I can also see that the base is definitely not 100% level on the top which is partly the reason for it not sitting flush on the base. Not a major problem like you mentioned but still very annoying none the less

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the Megatron also had the same issues where the foot was also hovering. Looking at my base I can also see that the base is definitely not 100% level on the top which is partly the reason for it not sitting flush on the base. Not a major problem like you mentioned but still very annoying none the less

Ok so your in the same boat too then? Well at least im not the only one lol. And yes my megatron left foot hovers a bit too but it seems to not be as high or as noticeable.

Actually mr Bagg I was wondering if I could get your input, my large gun, on the bottom where the plastic piece is broke, well one side did, its an easy fix and they give you glue to fix it but I was wondering if using super glue would be better? Or should I use there stuff or a type of model glue? your thoughts? And of course anyone else who may know, thanks in advance guys.

Actually mr Bagg I was wondering if I could get your input, my large gun, on the bottom where the plastic piece is broke, well one side did, its an easy fix and they give you glue to fix it but I was wondering if using super glue would be better? Or should I use there stuff or a type of model glue? your thoughts? And of course anyone else who may know, thanks in advance guys.

You should use the glue provide with Optimus this glue is really good.

You should use the glue provide with Optimus this glue is really good.

I've not received my Optimus Prime yet so maybe I'm not in the best position to answer that buddy but in the past I've used normal run of the mill superglue to help fix statues. However, if Prime 1 have provided you with their own glue then I'd definitely agree with NL and advise you use their one buddy ;)

My piece front toe of both feet do hover 1mm from the ground, does not matter as long as it will not make it fall down

I used to cut out parts and reassembled it with aron alpha glue, very tight, as many of the parts are simply PVC and resin.

Back