Statue Quarantine conan the brutal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. I've been trying to get some in hand pics of this for months. I ended up going with FOTB but I'm still interested in these QS pieces.

I didn't care for them much. I actually like the Death Dealer better than Conan.

Now Conan the Brutal is more to my liking!!

I agree. Look at this face :clap

Conan-the-Brutal-8.jpg

This portrait is right up there with the CS Moore Frazetta Barbarian & Reel ArtStudios Frazetta Snow Giants.

This (helmet, axe, body type, facial structure and expression) is as close to Conan perfection as you can get.

William Paquette deserves an award for this piece.

Is Sideshow gonna offer this?

This makes me think of Robert E Howard and is another reason why W Paquet is one of the long lasting greats like a Tony Cipriano for ex...one of the best Conan pieces no doubt ever made...a great sculpt is a great sculpt no matter what the size for you 1/4 scale lovers...ordered

Last edited:
This will fit in very nicely here next to the 2 Paquet statues on the left and be in the same scale!...woot

The only thing that gives me pause on this one is that I got their last Conan release and it had the worst paint apps I have ever seen on a piece I have ordered. So bad that Sideshow didn't argue for a second before sending me the destroy for full refund order.

Mind you, I haven't heard anyone else complain about theirs, either, so I figure I must have just been really unlucky. Still, that kind of thing does make one a bit gunshy about ordering new pieces, especially when such an experience is the only one they have had with a certain company's product.

EDIT - Damn, just saw the pic above. I really was unlucky as hell, because that one looks fine. :lol

This will fit in very nicely here next to the 2 Paquet statues on the left and be in the same scale!...woot

That shelf is calling for Conan The Brutal.

It's a tragedy i don't have the Full-Size DeathDealer in my collection. It's officially next on my hit list.

That earlier Paquet Conan exclusive is really freakin rare at 110 ES. I love it plus he teams up with DD very well...will take some more pics of it soon

Last edited:
That shelf is calling for Conan The Brutal.

It's a tragedy i don't have the Full-Size DeathDealer in my collection. It's officially next on my hit list.

that is a tragedy, no wonder you are screaming all the time:wink1:

Back