Statue Quarantine conan the brutal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see this is now being released in kit form. Will this be different material than the unpainted statue or will it be the same poly resin, only in more bits? And will it be cheaper to buy as a kit than an 'unpainted statue'?

Thanks Wolf brother. No mention of the kit form on the link though, I came across the info on their FB page but can't see a price for the kit .

The link provided by wolf brother shows the kit price as 199$

It shows the painted statue at 269 and the unpainted statue at 199 which has been there since original pre-orders went up. This unpainted version is what I have pre ordered and yet now they are adding a third option of a kit?

Thanks Wolf brother. No mention of the kit form on the link though, I came across the info on their FB page but can't see a price for the kit .

It shows the painted statue at 269 and the unpainted statue at 199 which has been there since original pre-orders went up. This unpainted version is what I have pre ordered and yet now they are adding a third option of a kit?

Dave, There is no third option, the unpainted is the kit. It will come unassembled. Confirmed by QS on SF CTB thread post 28. They are considering including earth magnets also. There is a video that shows what you will get. The video is on the SF QS section titled Quarantine Studio YouTube Channel.

Thanks again. I am getting myself all confused with what's on offer having seen the assembly 'how to' videos and the mention of the unpainted originally only having a few unassembled parts but they have now seemingly broke it down to more parts. Really looking forward to getting this and seeing the variations on armour colour schemes especially.

Now if only someone will do a Solomon Kane in similar scale as the Bowen one is a grail too far at the moment!

Thanks again. I am getting myself all confused with what's on offer having seen the assembly 'how to' videos and the mention of the unpainted originally only having a few unassembled parts but they have now seemingly broke it down to more parts. Really looking forward to getting this and seeing the variations on armour colour schemes especially.

Now if only someone will do a Solomon Kane in similar scale as the Bowen one is a grail too far at the moment!

SK is like my dream statue...or at least one of em

Bumping up this one too...Gonna ship in a few weeks too...If this one was 1/4 scale, alot more folks would kill for it....I love it as well as the sculptor

Just found out about this piece. It looks fantastic. Anyone ever bought from Quarantine before and know anything about how their paint jobs turn out?

I am wondering this as well as I may would want to get this statue if it is like the prototype shown.

Best looking Conan I saw come up (scale being the only issue) looking forward to pics of the finished product.

Back