Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, it’s Queen studios doing the 1/3 Aragorn. I was concerned for a second that InArt would spread themselves even more thinly by venturing into yet another scale. The last thing we need is for them to get any slower.

Guess that needs a thread in the statue section.

Queen must have the Two Towers or Return of the King license since Aragorn is wearing the red shirt. If this comes with an interchangeable Anduril with the scabbard, I may bite, even though nothing looks particularly remarkable. Sculpt, hair, pose; all kind of meh.

JND will also inevitably get around to Aragorn - but their likenesses (and prices) never quite work for me either.
Maybe I should just be content with 1/6.

I once thought like you:

“1/6 is enough for me.”

But once I broke that barrier by purchasing prime1’s 1/2 BvS Superman AND Batman. Since then, it became “mmm, since I got those…this doesn’t seem TOO bad.”

….ive become a menace to myself 😫😫😫

Last day of Comic-Con and even the figures are getting tired
TKOycn6.jpeg

It's as if the rest of the cast petitioned to have Damon sidelined this season because he stole the entire show first time around. Very underwhelming on his end so far but I can feel his frustrations brewing. The proverbial must surely soon hit the fan.

Yeah, apparently it's named after the neighborhood Inart's factory is located in. Last year, they had said it was going to be the "Mercury" line when the revealed the 1/12 TDK Batman, the on the event the year info, it was called MoreFig. So there's been a few names. I'm on board for the 1/12, though.

Also, I got to ask about Chainsaw Man and they said it's still on track and should be coming up 3rd or 4th quarter. I didn't get to ask about scale though. They said Viper is an anime fan when asked if there would be other anime figures after CSM.

Did Comic Con even happen this year? Did anyone go? SDCC has gone the way movies have.

Seemed like all the news was out of ACGHK.

I got to go to that InArt event Friday night too. For SDCC overall Sideshow not being there is still weird, but the show floor was completely full, so it's not like they have a void. I had a great weekend, the toy panels I went to were pretty fun and had some good reveals. I did McFarlane, Marvel Legends, TMNT

The InArt event was pretty cool, free food with charcuterie, sliders, small dessert stuff, and beer/wine. It was supposed to start at 7 and we walk in and they're still setting everything up lol, the light boxes were giving them trouble. They had the 1/3 Aragorn out and everyone looked at that first. Those Walking Dead figures are incredible. Glad to see 1/6 Aragorn in person, glad I like it. The Stonerow 1/12 stuff looked very good but not sure I'd actually pick up any, they said variable pricing depending on the figure but probably $80-100ish.

They did a Q&A, here's highlights, I took notes haha:
  • Walking Dead is a global license
  • 1/12 is a huge space for movies/games/comics/original, they're just doing what they like.
  • Possibly Bale Batman this year, high on their want list.
  • Someone asked about Star Wars; "No never, we tried."
  • They'll do anime figures, Viper the main designer is a big anime fan
  • On things they want to do:
    • Might do Harley Quinn
    • Will do video games, mentioned Elden Ring
    • For Dune they are working through the movies in order.
    • They will do original design figures in 1/12 scale, but not yet for 1/6
    • They won't do reissues, just different like Gandalf the White.
  • Batches/shipping issues. There's no batch system of production, they just ship them out in batches but production itself is a continuous process. They said that rooted hair is the bottleneck and very hard to do; sometimes it's hard to even find enough quantity of wool that's similar enough for production. They moved a lot of design people to the factories to help, Viper nodded so I guess he's one that moved.
  • They're testing silicone bodies, Hermione's legs changed to silicone
  • Working on something for The Terminator, something coming but they can't say yet.
It was a pretty cool event even if they didn't have anything mind blowing. The team seems pretty cool.

I got to go to that InArt event Friday night too. For SDCC overall Sideshow not being there is still weird, but the show floor was completely full, so it's not like they have a void. I had a great weekend, the toy panels I went to were pretty fun and had some good reveals. I did McFarlane, Marvel Legends, TMNT

The InArt event was pretty cool, free food with charcuterie, sliders, small dessert stuff, and beer/wine. It was supposed to start at 7 and we walk in and they're still setting everything up lol, the light boxes were giving them trouble. They had the 1/3 Aragorn out and everyone looked at that first. Those Walking Dead figures are incredible. Glad to see 1/6 Aragorn in person, glad I like it. The Stonerow 1/12 stuff looked very good but not sure I'd actually pick up any, they said variable pricing depending on the figure but probably $80-100ish.

They did a Q&A, here's highlights, I took notes haha:
  • Walking Dead is a global license
  • 1/12 is a huge space for movies/games/comics/original, they're just doing what they like.
  • Possibly Bale Batman this year, high on their want list.
  • Someone asked about Star Wars; "No never, we tried."
  • They'll do anime figures, Viper the main designer is a big anime fan
  • On things they want to do:
    • Might do Harley Quinn
    • Will do video games, mentioned Elden Ring
    • For Dune they are working through the movies in order.
    • They will do original design figures in 1/12 scale, but not yet for 1/6
    • They won't do reissues, just different like Gandalf the White.
  • Batches/shipping issues. There's no batch system of production, they just ship them out in batches but production itself is a continuous process. They said that rooted hair is the bottleneck and very hard to do; sometimes it's hard to even find enough quantity of wool that's similar enough for production. They moved a lot of design people to the factories to help, Viper nodded so I guess he's one that moved.
  • They're testing silicone bodies, Hermione's legs changed to silicone
  • Working on something for The Terminator, something coming but they can't say yet.
It was a pretty cool event even if they didn't have anything mind blowing. The team seems pretty cool.
This is amazing news!
It’s a bit of a long shot but I really hope we see a comic book style Punisher if that’s ever possible. I doubt it though since it’s Marvel. I would absolutely love a Steve Dillon Punisher figure. I’m actually surprised no company has made one yet
IMG_3555.jpeg

Amazing news very hyped for those walking dead figures. Was anything mentioned about Michael Jackson versions? Heard on another stream they said they aren't finished with him.

Also Bruce Lee?

Back