Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS Harley was my first ever HT figure, I don't think anything could get me to part ways with it other than an upgraded version. Would love to see InArt take a shot at her, not sure if id want rooted hair or not.

This is amazing news!
It’s a bit of a long shot but I really hope we see a comic book style Punisher if that’s ever possible. I doubt it though since it’s Marvel. I would absolutely love a Steve Dillon Punisher figure. I’m actually surprised no company has made one yet View attachment 717295
You’re better off praying to Hono for that one.

Harley Quinn from Inart would be awesome. All of the Hot Toy versions look off.

960x0.png
I believe the harley quinn they've mentioned might be Lady GAGA from Joker 2

Anything game or anime related is Stonerow 1/12.
I did get to ask about Chainsaw Man at the event, which they said is coming 3rd or 4th Quarter. So, they didn't confirm the size, but Ivan did say "We've been working on those for 2 years, so we won't just give up on them." So, 1/6 might not be a complete loss.

Also, Wu Kong is 1/6. So, I think there are probably going to be exceptions to the anime/ game 1/12 rule.

I find it quite interesting and exciting that its more than likely something we haven't seen a proto of theirs before.

Legolas would be awesome, I'm sure we'll see him by the end of the year, at any rate.

Also, I asked the Inart Facebook the other day if Chainsaw Man was going to be Inart or Stonerow, and the said Inart. So seems like the announced 1/6s are still happening.

It seems they might do 1/12 cloth figs more as HT seems to have the 1/6 on lock....

Would peopel buy a 300 1/12 scale fig? I just don't see the market for that.

Back