Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea how i can get the soldier :( ... Any scope or am i too late. Also how does it work. These heads and costume sets... Do the heads go on any body? Like hot toys etc?
Sorry for naive questions, but i am just garduating from hot toys to this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Any idea how i can get the soldier :( ... Any scope or am i too late. Also how does it work. These heads and costume sets... Do the heads go on any body? Like hot toys etc?

All sold out now, but when they ship you will see some go up for sale on the for sale forums (maybe haha). The Head and clothing sets can generally go on most bodies, just like hot toys.

I can't be sure, but head maybe will be to small for ht regular.We were talking about Blitzway or EB bodies for it.I have EB Game Of Death Bruce Lee body.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for your inputs, if anyone plans to part with their soldier h and c, or any other soldier version ... PM and we can take it from there...

Welcome to the club :lol

Shameless plug .

Selling my double fullset taxi driver .
For another project and Christmas .
Pm me . Or go to my sales thread .

Thank you .

995227_654339747934222_130583218_n.jpg

Back