Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was waiting for someone to post the pic from FB...lol....would love to know what stage he was at with these...:)...really can't wait to see all this in my detolf...:)

995227_654339747934222_130583218_n.jpg

Clean!:clap

Ah! I don't know if my eyes failed me but RM put up a pic of these yesterday on FB and thanked you in a comment below. I couldn't see your post there so I thought you worked on these. I know... :cuckoo:

:lol

5137.0.570.359.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/gYMkEMCHtJ4[/ame]

R.I.P Lou Reed "I miss the old New York"
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNknGIKkoA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Last edited:
Email from Lee:

Hello, it's Rainman.

I'm about to mid-report regarding the Driver.

The casting has already finished.

The casting team told me that it was a harsh job, because of the large quantity.

I just turned my eyes on my own work now.

As you already might know, there were twice number of orders also the accessories included.

Therefore twice time will be needed accordingly.

Some new customers probably wonder why it's taking too long but my old customers

might understand this.

It may take 1 month for painting since I refine them and start to paint from now on.

There's no other person who can work for me so I'll just work with my best effort.

It will be very appreciated if you can be patient.

I'll upload some images time to time.

Warm regards,

Rainman

Email from Lee:

Hello, it's Rainman.

I'm about to mid-report regarding the Driver.

The casting has already finished.

The casting team told me that it was a harsh job, because of the large quantity.

I just turned my eyes on my own work now.

As you already might know, there were twice number of orders also the accessories included.

Therefore twice time will be needed accordingly.

Some new customers probably wonder why it's taking too long but my old customers

might understand this.

It may take 1 month for painting since I refine them and start to paint from now on.

There's no other person who can work for me so I'll just work with my best effort.

It will be very appreciated if you can be patient.

I'll upload some images time to time.

Warm regards,

Rainman

Take your time Rainman

:chillpill:

Back