Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the mentality was to include the hand because it has any relevance to Travis, I'm sure it's more a matter of having all these made and nothing else to do with them.

Instead of adding these to Bickle, I wish he just kept them and added a JRS Vince & Mia to them :(

As my first Rainman purchase, almost anything else would have been nice. I will never own a Vince. :lol

Welcome sir :1-1:

This is a good one to get in on and a hell of a way to lose your virginity

Can one of the fingers be heated a little and bent in? That way it will resemble the scene were Travis is pointing his finger like he is shooting.

Can one of the fingers be heated a little and bent in? That way it will resemble the scene were Travis is pointing his finger like he is shooting.

Same idea I had. It can be done with Hot Toys hands, but the RM hand has the thumb tucked in, so it wouldnt really work as a gun finger hand.

As a back up and in preparation:

image_zps26843ed9.jpg

That is one sculpt that should be made available. It would be a shame for the potential of that art not to be on everybody's shelf.

As I understand it, that sculpt was commissioned or bought by some company that never used it, so I doubt we'll see them being offered up for sale. Snake Eater could correct me, but I'm guessing his role with the Last of Us commission played some role in his getting a hold of a couple of painted casts. Lucky guy. I've wanted it for years.

As I understand it, that sculpt was commissioned or bought by some company that never used it, so I doubt we'll see them being offered up for sale. Snake Eater could correct me, but I'm guessing his role with the Last of Us commission played some role in his getting a hold of a couple of painted casts. Lucky guy. I've wanted it for years.

That is exactly the case. A close friend of Kai's had to vouch for Snake and I to have one through fear of a recaster getting their hands on it. The original still belongs to a company.

Back